GDT: NY Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ 8:15pm EST

Giants4eva

10 hours ago, w4rrior723 said:

So is there any reason for us to not clean out the Front Office after this season?

I'm more upset with the coaching staff than I am the front office right now to be honest. Gettleman is not a good GM, but he did a good job this offseason and made a really selfless move in trading back multiple times to accumulate 2022 picks when he probably knew he wouldn't be here to use them. Meanwhile, Judge is feeling the heat and is using Garrett as a shield. Garrett has been awful pretty much all year and he stood by him. Now that he is feeling the heat, he's throwing him under the bus. Judge has just as much responsibility for the offense as Garrett does. It's very smarmy.

We need to clean house everywhere. New FO, new coaching staff, new QB. No more half measures. We've got some building blocks and some young talent. Find someone who can add to that and get the most out of them. It sure as hell isn't Judge and Garrett. Graham can stay, but I'm not forcing him on anyone. 

Ideally, Mike Zimmer gets fired in Minnesota and we can bring him in.