Week 11 GDT Colts @ Bills: Wildcard Rematch!

Trentwannabe

Things I know of this Bills team this year:

If we face a good running team and they commit to the run, we can't stop them. Our tackling is beyond horrid.

If Cody Ford is taking offensive snaps, we're done. Boettger is OK in spot starts but if we are down two OL and Ford hits the field, it's game over.

Josh can't stop fumbling or playing hero ball. I love this kid and happy is our QB. I applaud the effort, it's just maddening to see.

3 hours ago, viking said:

Not watching the game but what is happening with your offense? Only 7 points to an offense this talented is mad

Moved the ball well for the first half. But penalties and a miss field goals an an INT ended drives. 

Colts took advantage of a make shift OL and bracketed Diggs fairly well. Lack of a run game continues to hinder the Bills as well.

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So, looking over the scores today (was out all day), what the f is wrong with your guys' team? You may be a division rival so I never really mind seeing yall struggle, but you guys repeating is by far more preferable to me than yet another Patriots division title.

Seems like the Bills are jackal & hide this year.

O line sucks, run game doesn’t exist,  cowardly coaching. Run defense ain’t good against any decent back… just to start. 

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

O line sucks, run game doesn’t exist,  cowardly coaching. Run defense ain’t good against any decent back… just to start. 

Cowardly coaching- this one really ticks me off. I was hoping we'd learn from the KC AFC championship game, but McD is still a pansy on those 4th down calls, which is strange because they were one of the most aggressive teams during the season last year, and had a lot of success because of it. 

This team has some serious flaws. It ain't all sunshine and rainbows anymore. Losing a close game is one thing, but laying over and dying at home is going to leave a sour taste in a lot of fans mouths. Been a while since I've been so turned off by a squad from coaching on down. Hopefully they can turn it around, but some of these issues may not be corrected this season.