Week 11 GDT: The Eagles vs Saints: Will the Plant Man Ever Win at Home?????

EaglesPeteC

I forgot the Saint's QB name, but he's the exact type of QB Gannon does well against. A crappy one. We should win this game 31 to 20. Lattimore vs DeVonta should be fun. We prob need Goedert to have a nice game and maybe for Quez to get his 1st TD. Sanders and Howard should both get 13 carries.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I feel bad for Miles making his return against an elite run D. When we have our 1st poor rushing outing in 4 weeks he’ll unfairly shoulder the blame in eyes of most fans.

I don't know, if the past year and a half has taught us something is that the Philly media/fans are rational and understanding people.   

4 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I don't know, if the past year and a half has taught us something is that the Philly media/fans are rational and understanding people.   

It's crazy. Everyone on the radio's rationale is because Miles doesn't always hit the first hole and he will bounce around in the backfield sometimes, they don't want him starting. Objectively, our OL has been run blocking leagues better than last year. I am confident that our OL this year can open up holes that Miles can easily exploit. It's not like we got to see much of Miles this year because of the play calling.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I wonder how much of a difference having Brian Johnson on the sideline instead of the booth makes for Jalen. I think it's only been 1 maybe 2 games since he's made the switch. Jalen has played his best football of the season lately. Could be significant. 

Definitely could be a correlation, a great QB coach can really do a lot more like that I’d imagine.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I wonder how much of a difference having Brian Johnson on the sideline instead of the booth makes for Jalen. I think it's only been 1 maybe 2 games since he's made the switch. Jalen has played his best football of the season lately. Could be significant. 

Didn’t know that he had been in the booth.