Week 11 GDT: The Eagles vs Saints: Will the Plant Man Ever Win at Home?????

EaglesPeteC

23 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

While this is a great stat comparison, I don’t want Jalen to not keep developing as a passer. I think he’s done enough to warrant another season but I wouldn’t mind bringing in competition if we had the opportunity. If he wants to hold onto this job for next season (and any other after) he needs to work on everything passing this off season. I like that he’s slowly making more throws around the field as opposed to just his right side in the beginning of the year but he needs to continue to improve. 

1 hour ago, oland11 said:

While this is a great stat comparison, I don’t want Jalen to not keep developing as a passer. I think he’s done enough to warrant another season but I wouldn’t mind bringing in competition if we had the opportunity. If he wants to hold onto this job for next season (and any other after) he needs to work on everything passing this off season. I like that he’s slowly making more throws around the field as opposed to just his right side in the beginning of the year but he needs to continue to improve. 

The more of the point I see is using the Lamar model as a path for success for Hurts 

48 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The more of the point I see is using the Lamar model as a path for success for Hurts 

that is a good model to replicate for sure. Get his feet under him doing what he knows in the NFL and slowly introduce more traditional QB concepts. Funny enough, Baltimore actually brought in Marty Mornhinweg in part help to Lamar become a better thrower.