Week 11: Raiders vs. Bengals - here kitty kitty

big_palooka

Just like I said at the beginning of the year this is a team with very little talent and terrible coaching.  What I said is exactly coming to fruition.  This is and never was a playoff team. 

Our talent level is bottom of the NFL especially on O.  Our WR's are trash now that Ruggs is gone, they are totally exposed for what they are.  Zero threats of any kind at WR.  Jacobs is average just like I said he was and our Oline is straight trash.  I cant believe some of you still are holding out hope that this is a playoff team, it's actually sad....

Our D has looked better than in years past but that is not saying much.  They are still terrible and bottom of the league.  

Sorry boys but another overhaul is needed and it all starts with the front office.  I sure hope we can land a competent GM and HC and not the stooge caliber we have gotten over the last 30 years.  

Regardless of what happens at HC. Please PLEASE take play calling away from Olsen. I had a convo with someone a while back and said I seemed to remember not liking something about Olsen's play calling. I know now what it was. He calls plays like he is afraid he might offend the defense or something. Sooooo conservative.

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Just like I said at the beginning of the year this is a team with very little talent and terrible coaching.  What I said is exactly coming to fruition.  This is and never was a playoff team. 

Our talent level is bottom of the NFL especially on O.  Our WR's are trash now that Ruggs is gone, they are totally exposed for what they are.  Zero threats of any kind at WR.  Jacobs is average just like I said he was and our Oline is straight trash.  I cant believe some of you still are holding out hope that this is a playoff team, it's actually sad....

Our D has looked better than in years past but that is not saying much.  They are still terrible and bottom of the league.  

Sorry boys but another overhaul is needed and it all starts with the front office.  I sure hope we can land a competent GM and HC and not the stooge caliber we have gotten over the last 30 years.  

Carr shook