Week 11: Raiders vs. Bengals - here kitty kitty

big_palooka

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Carr did the same thing with Cooper. Completely ignored him. 

Carr clearly needed Gruden to push him. He's nothing otherwise. 2016 was his best year with Musgrave pushing him. Downing gave him control and the offense fell off a cliff. Seeing it play out again. 

It's bad. I'm so sick of this ****.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Carr did the same thing with Cooper. Completely ignored him. 

Carr clearly needed Gruden to push him. He's nothing otherwise. 2016 was his best year with Musgrave pushing him. Downing gave him control and the offense fell off a cliff. Seeing it play out again. 

I agree, without a pushy, dominant personality like Gruden, seems Carr actually loves to be conservative. 

People act like he became conservative because of Gruden… no. He has always been conservative including college. 4th QTR of 2016 he definitely was not conservative, but college, 2014, 2015, 2016 outside of 4th QTR, 2017, 2018 he has always played with an extremely conservative tendencies. Which is a shame because his arm is super legit. 

2019, 2020, and 2021 before Gruden left, Carr was becoming way more aggressive. It is very clear to me now that is because of Jon Gruden. 

Carr is right back to 6 YPA without Gruden, throwing short on 3rd down, not making any aggressive throws, and dinking and dunking. 

• Like 2