Week 11: Raiders vs. Bengals - here kitty kitty

big_palooka

39 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Remember when @Frankie2Gunzwas going around tagging people in "I told you so's" after Carr got off to his annually fast start?

Another uneducated fan spouting off trash.  

It's Carr's fault because our HC was fired, our most explosive WR and only legit deep threat is in jail and has been replaced with flat out garbage, all of our 1st round picks over the last few years are bums, can't sign a quality FA if our life depended on it, our Oline is garbage, we can't stop the run or tackle and all of our coaches are flat out terrible.  Our D has reverted to their old self and the team has flat out quit.  The season is over and you want to blame Carr.  You guys are seriously as dense as they come...

31 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Awful. Edwards is just another Cooper (not as good, obv) who Carr explicitly ignores for some reason.

The loss of Ruggs was catastrophic.  I can't believe fans don't realize how much of a threat he was even without the ball in his hands.  His loss was massive....

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

And with his annual second half, he will make all the excuses under the sun. 

Stick to thing you know like calling Tua an elite, can't miss stud and wanting to trade the farm for your other can't miss stud Fields. 

You do realize we are a 3 win team with either of those bums correct? 

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Another uneducated fan spouting off trash.  

It's Carr's fault because our HC was fired, our most explosive WR and only legit deep threat is in jail and has been replaced with flat out garbage, all of our 1st round picks over the last few years are bums, can't sign a quality FA if our life depended on it, our Oline is garbage, we can't stop the run or tackle and all of our coaches are flat out terrible.  Our D has reverted to their old self and the team has flat out quit.  The season is over and you want to blame Carr.  You guys are seriously as dense as they come...

If all that is true (and most, not all, of it is) then what's the point of keeping Carr around? He's just being wasted and is keeping this team from being a bottom-dweller and getting better resources. He may well want to retire a Raider and I like him as a person but it's over. See if someone wants to trade him and I'll root for him as long as it's not the Broncos

Just now, SimonGruber said:

How bout you this will say Carr is playing bad 

Carr hasn't been playing well, that is obvious but to say the team is losing because of him is insanity.  Our "team" is bottom of the league in terms of talent.  Very few NFL Qb's could look good with the surrounding cast Carr currently has to play with.  Our WR's are well below average and our number 1, field stretching deep threat who commanded attention every single play and occupied the D's number 1 CB is in jail....  That hurts....

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The loss of Ruggs was catastrophic.  I can't believe fans don't realize how much of a threat he was even without the ball in his hands.  His loss was massive....

While i agree.. and he was.. dude.. this dump off offense is a joke. and edwards has to get some targets.. its getting silly

• Like 1

Just now, Dodo said:

If all that is true (and most, not all, of it is) then what's the point of keeping Carr around? He's just being wasted and is keeping this team from being a bottom-dweller and getting better resources. He may well want to retire a Raider and I like him as a person but it's over. See if someone wants to trade him and I'll root for him as long as it's not the Broncos

I see where you're coming from but if we move on from Carr and draft a Tua, Fields, Rosen, Trashbinski etc. as opposed to keeping Carr around until we have an upgrade in place this will be a 3 win team every year.  If we surround Carr with talent we can win but I do agree that window is closing...

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Carr hasn't been playing well, that is obvious but to say the team is losing because of him is insanity.  Our "team" is bottom of the league in terms of talent.  Very few NFL Qb's could look good with the surrounding cast Carr currently has to play with.  Our WR's are well below average and our number 1, field stretching deep threat who commanded attention every single play and occupied the D's number 1 CB is in jail....  That hurts....

We have some talent though.  Refrow/waller/drake/foster all solid even jacobs is decent. 

The team isnt as bad as last couple teams with talent. Defense played very well until end.. Carr simply didnt make some plays today.. some of it plavalling some of it he has to be better

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I see where you're coming from but if we move on from Carr and draft a Tua, Fields, Rosen, Trashbinski etc. as opposed to keeping Carr around until we have an upgrade in place this will be a 3 win team every year.  If we surround Carr with talent we can win but I do agree that window is closing...

how do u know how is a tua or a Herbert? its the draft.. its kind of a crapshoot to a degree. 90% of the board said kyler wouldnt be good in nfl he is. Lawrence was supposed to be a lock stud hes been eh. Mac jones was supposed to be eh and hes been solid.

lamar jackson.. list goes on

Edited by roi34