Week 11: Raiders vs. Bengals - here kitty kitty

big_palooka

Just now, big_palooka said:

Using Stafford as an example is baseless. He has a better arm and is strong in the pocket. Can hang in and make throws under duress. 

Yeah Stafford is one of the most talented QB's in the league and always showed a ton of toughness/grit for the Lions despite playing with lackluster supporting casts. 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL for the same reason the Rams wanted Stafford who averaged 1.4 TD's a game since 2016.  GM's are not uneducated like most NFL fans and understand that football is a team game.  They understand that Carr like Stafford is being held back because of bad coaching, a lack of weapons and a terrible D.

A GM/HC with the proper weapons in place on O and a good D like the Saints or Bears would love Carr and would be playoff contenders with him at QB.  

Nice you cherry picked that to exclude his 2015 year with 30 td and his other year with 41 td lol 😂 .
It’s actually 1.7 tho with your range given iirc

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

16 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Same stuff, different day. Carr is above criticism with some here. 

I think some are scared of going back to the days of a revolving door at QB so would rather stick with the safe option. It's what lands teams in this spot. Being good enough to win some games, but never good enough to get over the hump.

I was talking about the locker room.

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Nice you cherry picked that to exclude his 2015 year with 30 td and his other year with 41 td lol 😂 .
It’s actually 1.7 tho with your range given iirc

Stafford led the Lions to the playoffs during a season he threw for 5,000 yards and 40 TD, lol.

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Seriously. What the hell!

I was saying he should’ve stayed outside also but was grateful to have the ball gifted to the offense on the 8 yard line. Thinking this is a easy layup for carr and the offense to start fast with a td but nooooooooooo 🤦🏽‍♂️

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

FWIW now there are rumors swirling on twitter that Waller/Carr are fighting. Which would give Carr's comments about Waller's targets in the post game some context. Ugh ohh.

Hmmm not surprised if I was on defense I’d hate carr. I’ve seen it happen before esp with qbs. Any other position you suck you get replaced. Qbs have double standards about that tho and I hate it. I’ve pulled qbs out the game I don’t play that