The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

#16 1 am. I think I have to make it to 3am for no one to be able to surpass me at 2nd

@Whickertakes 1st place! He receives 1 Redemption Token and 2 additional players of his choosing added to his Discord.

@Matts4313 takes 2nd place! He receives 1 Purgatory Token, 1 Competition Token and 2 additional players of his choosing added to his Discord.

The Endurance Evaluation has ended.

You have 12 hours to finish your Strength and Agility Evaluations.

Keep working on Mental Health Evaluations.

1. @Malfatron
  2. @Whicker
  3. @Daboyle
  4. @bcb1213
  5. @Tk3
  6. @SwAg
  7. @The Orca
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @gopherwrestler
  10. @JoshstraDaymus
  11. @Nazgul
  12. @Matts4313
Edited by Dome

I still need Strength Evaluations from @Daboyle @SwAg @The Orca @gopherwrestler @JoshstraDaymus and @Nazgul

On 11/16/2021 at 11:59 AM, Dome said:

The second PFE is a Strength Test. 
The rules are simple. PM me the number of bricks you intend to stack and lift, anywhere from 1 to 50.

The player that attempts to lift the most bricks will topple their stack and be disqualified. All players lifting this amount will meet the same fate.
The player that lifts the second most bricks will be awarded 1st place.
The player that lifts the third most bricks will be awarded 2nd place.
If two players are in a tie for 1st or 2nd place they will automatically drop 1-5 bricks (randomly) until there is no longer a tie.

The 1st place player will receive 2 Competition Tokens and 2 additional players of their choosing added to their Discord.
The 2nd  place player will receive 1 Competition Token and 1 player of their choosing added to their Discord.

Edited by Dome

I still need Agility Evaluations from @Daboyle, @SwAg, @The Orca @Pickle Rick, @gopherwrestler, @JoshstraDaymus and @Nazgul.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:59 AM, Dome said:

The third PFE is an Agility Test. 
Each player will load the 50 bricks into a backpack and jump from platform to platform.
Before each jump a player must dump bricks from their backpack.
The player with the most bricks in their backpack will be eliminated from each platform.
If multiple players are tied for the most amount of bricks on the platform they will all be eliminated. If this happens with 4 or fewer players remaining and results in no clear winner for 1st and 2nd, no players will be eliminated and all will advance to the next platform. If a player runs out of bricks they are eliminated. Players must dump at least one brick per jump until they are out.

PM me your first 15 dump and jumps starting with “I’ll dump x before jumping to the 1st platform, I’ll dump x before jumping to the 2nd platform, etc etc” 

Results will be posted after Mental Health and Immune System Evaluations are underway.

The last player standing will win 1st place and will be awarded 1 Competition Token and 1 player of their choosing added to their Discord.
The second to last player standing will win 2nd place and be awarded 1 additional player of their choosing added to their Discord.