The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

13 minutes ago, Dome said:
16 minutes ago, Dome said:

At 9:08am the Game Warden came to check our licenses.

@Malfatron took a shot at the game warden! 😑

Malf is done for the day, his gun has been confiscated.

@ET80 looks like the game warden got her "paid help" out of the house early this morning.

Poor malf was trigger happy and I partially blame you.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... now, I think there's something more going on here. 

So, one thing about our Game Warden - she REALLY likes meth. She smokes it, she cooks it - this woman is a meth aficionado, it's why she gets the good hookers! Me, I prefer OxyContin, but you take what you can get our here, y'know?

I think... this was a gang related shooting. @Malfatron is slang for "Meth" in Wisconsin, so I think THAT'S why he shot 'em.

This puts me in a bind, because... every few days at 10:25-10:35 I buy my meth from the game warden, and we... hell, we have a meth party out here! We smoke, we see a buncha crazy lookin stuff out here! 

I wonder what's gonna happen now, now that I'm not gonna get my meth...

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This puts me in a bind, because... every few days at 10:25-10:35 I buy my meth from the game warden, and we... hell, we have a meth party out here! We smoke, we see a buncha crazy lookin stuff out here! 

I wonder what's gonna happen now, now that I'm not gonna get my meth...

...or was this 11:35? Damn watch. I'm not itching yet, so maybe it's 11:35...?

45 minutes ago, Dome said:

10:28 a huge bull elk walked by. It had a green tag clipped to its antlers.

No one got a shot off. Damn.

Sheesh - had people been hanging out for my meth party, they would have landed this bad boy. What's the point of not listening to me? Amateurs. Amateurs!

Especially @Tk3. But especially @Whicker. But ESPECIALLY... @Tk3

I'm pretty sure that means you can fold up them blinds and skip on that 11:35... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm pretty sure that means you can fold up them blinds and skip on that 11:35... 

See guys - I'm not lying here. Might be a bit confused at times, but the truth is the truth.

Now I'm going to check in to the lodge to get another flask full of Lysol and stretch my legs a bit - now last Wednesday there was a bunch of stuff around noon EST, maybe when I get back we'll see some more stuff.

I'm just as frustrated as you fellas...