The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

17 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm back but have a lot of stuff going on through thanksgiving weekend. I should be back to play these foolish games after that.

This thing won’t be going “official” until after thanksgiving 

and it’s not foolish. 

Updates!

Endurance PFE: 

1st: @Whicker - 25 laps
2nd: @Malfatron - 7 laps

(Both malf and whicker may re-try their endurance test from the start at any time if they feel they can get a better score, laps will be counted until the end of the Immune System Evaluations which I would guess is about 2 weeks away.)

Strength and Agility PFEs: 1 player completed testing.

New: Mental Health Evaluations

**YOU MAY NOT DISCUSS YOUR MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATIONS WITH ANYONE ELSE! MEDICAL INFORMATION IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, WITHOUT EXCEPTION**

The Mental Health Evaluations will begin tonight at around midnight EST.

MHEs are designed to help better understand how each player is likely to react to different kinds of stressful or dangerous situations, as well as to gauge their overall temperament and general ability to cope with a long term survival scenario. There are no right or wrong answers, just answer each question honestly. 

Roughly once per day at a randomly selected time I will send you a question via PM. I will not send another message until you've answered the first so try not to take more than 24-36 hours to respond to each question. Players who join late may be given multiple questions at a time until they catch up to the group.

**YOU MAY NOT DISCUSS YOUR MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATIONS WITH ANYONE ELSE! MEDICAL INFORMATION IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, WITHOUT EXCEPTION**

The MHEs will run simultaneously with the PFEs, so this is not a deadline of any sort.
After the MHEs we will begin the Immunity System Evaluations which should take 48-96 hours to complete in thread.

1. @Malfatron
  2. @Whicker
  3. @Daboyle
  4. @bcb1213
  5. @Tk3
  6. @SwAg
  7. @The Orca
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @swoosh
  10. @gopherwrestler
Edited by Dome

12 hours ago, swoosh said:

everything you do is foolish. get me off your damn list before I put rat poison in your stew. 

Oh. Nothing is required until after Thanksgiving and you said you'd be back after then so I took that as a signup.

LMK if you are NOT down to play cause i cant tell if youre ******* with me

Due to low signup count, the players free reign to set up alliances in private has been extended to beyond the Mental Health Evaluations, I will make an announcement when an official deadline to end private communication is set. 

Your first  MHE question should be arriving in the next 45 minutes or so. Please respond within a couple days at the most if possible.

You may not discuss any current challenges in private. Private communications are being temporarily allowed for general alliance discussion only.

1. @Malfatron
  2. @Whicker
  3. @Daboyle
  4. @bcb1213
  5. @Tk3
  6. @SwAg
  7. @The Orca
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @swoosh
  10. @gopherwrestler
  11. @JoshstraDaymus
  12. @Nazgul

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Oh. Nothing is required until after Thanksgiving and you said you'd be back after then so I took that as a signup.

LMK if you are NOT down to play cause i cant tell if youre ******* with me

I will be drunk for the next week after oregon's loss tonight

I am not committing to either being in or out, but players are free to buzz my hotline for what that's worth

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

I will be drunk for the next week after oregon's loss tonight

I am not committing to either being in or out, but players are free to buzz my hotline for what that's worth

Could be worse, you could have Dan Mullen as head coach trying everything possible to get fired and still can't 🤣

Edited by The Orca