The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

Updates!

We're about halfway done with the Mental Health Evaluations in terms of total questions answered. If you haven't answered any questions yet, you are officially behind the curve. After Thanksgiving I will begin nagging players for them.

Endurance Evaluation: No changes. Whicker in first with 25 laps, Malf in 2nd with 7 laps. Players may attempt to improve their score until I say the Evaluation is over (tbd, roughly one week from now).

Agility and Strength: 2 more players have completed their Strength and Agility Evaluations, we have 3/11 completed.

I'm going to officially close signups on Friday night around midnight EST. The Agility and Strength Evaluations will be due at that time.

1. @Malfatron
  2. @Whicker
  3. @Daboyle
  4. @bcb1213
  5. @Tk3
  6. @SwAg
  7. @The Orca
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @gopherwrestler
  10. @JoshstraDaymus
  11. @Nazgul

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

I would personally love for you to play with us 

Dome doesnt seems to be beating down the doors to get me in, so I am not sure if he actually wants me to play or not. Its no secret he doesnt like me. 

So I will leave it up to him if I am signed up.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dome doesnt seems to be beating down the doors to get me in, so I am not sure if he actually wants me to play or not. Its no secret he doesnt like me. 

So I will leave it up to him if I am signed up.

I feel like I tolerate you better than you deserve. That should mean something.

(this is as close to a personal invite as you’re going to get FYI)

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Wait.. are we supposed to be making alliances?

I thought this was a solo game

Someone be my friend and we can survive together!

Alliances can be made right now in private or in thread. Sometimes you will very much be on your own in this game, other times your alliances may prove useful.

When we begin eliminations there will be no communication outside the thread, other than any official discord links I give you, which is why forming alliances now is useful.