The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lets just see about that.

i will literally never stop

5pm post

Well I was going to wait and make sure Dome had other signups before discouraging people from competing against me but CHALLENGE ACCEPTED MY FRIEND.

@Dome STARTING ENDURANCE TEST 5PM POST

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

someone please explain what this is and what kind of time commitment this is?

It's a survival themed competition, like a blend of what you would see on a trivia/skills game show and social drama/voting out reality TV show.

Minimum time commitment is likely 5-10 minutes, two or three times per week, significantly less than a mafia game. You might be needed for up to 30+ minutes if you're facing an elimination but that can happen on your time in a few day window. Lots of deadlines in this game will be flexible, often 48 hours or more in advance.

Edited by Dome

4 hours ago, Dome said:
  • Survival Eliminations will be based on knowledge and skills related to primitive skills/survival instincts/hunting, fishing, animal tracking & ID/construction, basic wiring and plumbing/medical knowledge/edible plant ID/etc. …

I ain't never plumbed a day in my life

I'm out

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I ain't never plumbed a day in my life

I'm out

there is a small chance that trivia might play an elimination round that you may or may not even be part of depending how far we get into the game.

if that's a serious reason, don't let that be a deterrent

4 hours ago, Dome said:

The first PFE is an Endurance Test. 

To begin, post “Starting Endurance Test” in this thread. After your starting post you must make one post in this thread in every hour window for as long as you can.

Your “Starting Endurance Test” post counts as your first post and meets the posting requirement for whichever hour window (see below) it occurs in. All times will be based on the timestamps of your posts. 

Example:
“Starting Endurance Test” post at 3:22pm EST - 3pm hour counted
Another post at 4:57pm - 4pm hour counted
Another post at 5:03pm - 5pm hour counted
Another post at 6:55pm - 6pm hour counted

You may participate in the Endurance Test any time between now and the end of the Mental Health and Immune System Evaluations that we'll be starting when sign ups close, just save yourself enough time to complete a score you’re happy with.

After you finish your Endurance Test you must tag me with your total number of laps you completed in order for your score to be recorded. Whichever player runs the most laps wins, tie breaker will be awarded to the player who started their first lap the earliest.

1st place will receive 1 Redemption Token and 2 additional players of their choosing added to their Discord
2nd place will receive 1 Purgatory Token, 1 Competition Token  and 2 additional players of their choosing added to their Discord.

The second PFE is a Strength Test. 
The rules are simple. PM me the number of bricks you intend to stack and lift, anywhere from 1 to 50.

The player that attempts to lift the most bricks will topple their stack and be disqualified. All players lifting this amount will meet the same fate.
The player that lifts the second most bricks will be awarded 1st place.
The player that lifts the third most bricks will be awarded 2nd place.
If two players are in a tie for 1st or 2nd place they will automatically drop 1-5 bricks (randomly) until there is no longer a tie.

The 1st place player will receive 2 Competition Tokens and 2 additional players of their choosing added to their Discord.
The 2nd  place player will receive 1 Competition Token and 1 player of their choosing added to their Discord.

The third PFE is an Agility Test. 
Each player will load the 50 bricks into a backpack and jump from platform to platform.
Before each jump a player must dump bricks from their backpack.
The player with the most bricks in their backpack will be eliminated from each platform.
If multiple players are tied for the most amount of bricks on the platform they will all be eliminated. If this happens with 4 or fewer players remaining and results in no clear winner for 1st and 2nd, no players will be eliminated and all will advance to the next platform. If a player runs out of bricks they are eliminated. Players must dump at least one brick per jump until they are out.

PM me your first 15 dump and jumps starting with “I’ll dump x before jumping to the 1st platform, I’ll dump x before jumping to the 2nd platform, etc etc” 

Results will be posted after Mental Health and Immune System Evaluations are underway.

The last player standing will win 1st place and will be awarded 1 Competition Token and 1 player of their choosing added to their Discord.
The second to last player standing will win 2nd place and be awarded 1 additional player of their choosing added to their Discord.

@Tk3 if you understand how these challenges above work, that's what we're dealing with... plus random trivia games and alliance building to help stay alive.

something like this will get posted and you'll usually have a few days to get around to it if you need the extra time, but sooner usually helps w tie breakers

Edited by Dome