Esports Thread (CSGO-LoL-Dota2-Overwatch-CoD-Etc.)

Figured I'd start a new Esports thread with the CSGO Major in Kraków is going on. 

I'd ask moving forward if you would state in a [CSGO] or [LOL], etc at the beginning of a newer post that starts a new 'thought' and not just replying to what is going on. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

CoD listed before SC2?

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

I knew I'd make some people mad with the order, that's why I put CS before LoL. xD  Also, judging by the group from the old forum CoD has a lot of people post in.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

[OW] So Doomfist is coming out soon and paired with Zarya's graviton buff I think we'll see a lot more Zarya and D Va's usage will go down somewhat. Doomfist does seem to counter D Va pretty hard and pairing his ult with Zarya's is one hell of a wombo combo.

9 hours ago, Danger said:

[OW] So Doomfist is coming out soon and paired with Zarya's graviton buff I think we'll see a lot more Zarya and D Va's usage will go down somewhat. Doomfist does seem to counter D Va pretty hard and pairing his ult with Zarya's is one hell of a wombo combo.

I'm excited Reinhardt will be viable again.

[CSGO] Ex-iBP players (Swag, DaZeD, AZK, Steel) have been unbanned by ESL! So far ELeague, Dreamhack, and ECS haven't unbanned them yet, though. So right now they can only play in ESL Pro League, ESL One, and IEM events, but this is huge! Of course, Valve won't unbanned them, so no way they play in majors. 

Love to see a C9 of Swag-DaZed-Skadoodle-Autimatic-Stewie2k, but doubt that happens until more leagues unban them.