House of Cards falls down

Manny/Patrick

So they're just taking that other actor at his word?  Any corroboration?  Evidence?  I know they simply wanted a reason to cancel the show, but this seems a little hasty to be using that as a part of their reasoning.

Edit: Didn't read the whole article.  There is more than enough that's come out to justify anything and everything coming Spacey's way.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

So they're just taking that other actor at his word?  Any corroboration?  Evidence?  I know they simply wanted a reason to cancel the show, but this seems a little hasty to be using that as a part of their reasoning.

Kevin Spacey apologized for it, said he was drunk and excused it by taking the opportunity to come out as gay.  Rosie Odonnel and others have since blasted Spacey saying everybody knew about it.  Spacey flew on the Lolita Express (look it up).  Do you need more corroboration?  Evidence?  Spacey's career should be over, and he should be in prison.  Just like Bryan Singer and half of Hollywood. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Kevin Spacey apologized for it, said he was drunk and excused it by taking the opportunity to come out as gay.  Rosie Odonnel and others have since blasted Spacey saying everybody knew about it.  Spacey flew on the Lolita Express (look it up).  Do you need more corroboration?  Evidence?  Spacey's career should be over, and he should be in prison.  Just like Bryan Singer and half of Hollywood. 

That's what I get for not reading the whole article.  I'm sorry.

5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Edit: Didn't read the whole article.  There is more than enough that's come out to justify anything and everything coming Spacey's way.

Yea he definitely admitted it in all but using the words. Yes I did. 

I can't believe everyone finds this shocking. Even if it's spacey. I'm sure if you checked all those closets in Hollywood. You would find something deviant, sexual or otherwise. It's Hollywood. 

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Honestly, never bothered to watch again after the end of season 2.  Season 1 was great, but it was a big drop off after that, and everything I've heard is that it only got worse.

I agree. I did the same thing. The rise to power was more fun than him having it.

Archived