TNF: Patriots @ Falcons

Apparition

28-3?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. 28-3?

• 28-3 :D
    • 28-3 :'(

The falcons offensive line is the biggest pile of crap i have ever seen.  We have 2 players who might even be somewhat competent.  Chris Lindstrom is a legit good player and Jake Matthews is 50/50 on when he wants to be above avg or not.   The other 3 are sorry as hell and shouldn't be starting on this team.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

The falcons offensive line is the biggest pile of crap i have ever seen.  We have 2 players who might even be somewhat competent.  Chris Lindstrom is a legit good player and Jake Matthews is 50/50 on when he wants to be above avg or not.   The other 3 are sorry as hell and shouldn't be starting on this team.

Dude - your RB started 8 yards deep. The OL had block an 8 yard before they even had to get the 1 extra. Thats a dumb play. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dude - your RB started 8 yards deep. The OL had block an 8 yard before they even had to get the 1 extra. Thats a dumb play. 

The play right before that the RB was right next to ryan less than 3 yards from the line and the play ended up with the same result.  The O-line can't play no matter where the RB is lined up at.

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Everything about the falcons going into this season was a mistake. Matt Ryan should have been in a different uniform this year.

Never really like the Pitts pick tbh great player and talent and thats hard to pass on but that team seems like it needs so much work I would of traded down

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

The play right before that the RB was right next to ryan less than 3 yards from the line and the play ended up with the same result.  The O-line can't play no matter where the RB is lined up at.

Im not debating your OL, its more I am just cringing at that play.