GDT BaltimIRe Ravens @ Chicago Bears

DreamKid

9 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

what is it with Jackson being out ill every other week? nothing major but it annoys the hell out of me.

get that guy a nutritionist or whatever it is thats bothering him.

He's sick to his stomach about G-Ro, to be honest. With that said, I have zero idea who wins this game. It is literally a toss-up for me.

24-21 somebody

What I’m looking for to show up this week is the pass rush. Can’t say I’ve been Impressed and Oweh fell off of late

Who I do miss that maybe we didn’t give credit to his ability in our scheme, is Judon! Granted his money crushes us on signing certain players, but we might have used the 1st from Oweh on O-Line. Granted Oweh has a bright future still. College defenders take a year to accumulate the speed and stamina it takes to produce consistently in the NFL

23 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

all i want is to never see this again

Hasn't that happened before that game this season?  I feel like I posted a tweet with that same thing happening in a different game this year (maybe against the Bengals)

EDIT: The answer is yes it has, and it was in Week 1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, drd23 said:

Hasn't that happened before that game this season?  I feel like I posted a tweet with that same thing happening in a different game this year (maybe against the Bengals)

EDIT: The answer is yes it has, and it was in Week 1

It's a sign of good coaching that schematic/execution issues from our Week 1 game also show up in our Week 10 game. Shows we're really on top of things. 

• Like 2