NFL Playoff Machine 2021 (Playoff Predictor added pg1)

SteelKing728

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Its not hard for either to happen. You cant tell me the Cowboys dont have a legit shot at the 1st overall seed? Now they have to go out there and actually get it but they are playing great overall this season, yes health is a bit of a concern but so is with the Cards, Bucs, and Packers all leaders of their divisions, the NFCE is weak so the Cowboys definitely have a great shot at the 1 seed.

As for OBJ being a major factor, why cant he be? Did anyone see Fournette running through the playoffs being dominate last season? Nope. Its not like OBJ doesnt have the ability. I think I read where he was top 10 in the NFL in getting open with the Browns this season. On the flipside Baker is one of the worst QBs in the NFL when missing open receivers statistically. You dont think as OBJ gets more comfortable in the Rams system over these next 7 games that come playoff time he wont just take off and major factor? 

You have your opinion, I have mine.  Of course they have a chance

They are the most flawed of the top 4.  Washington always gives them fits, and they play them twice. Eagles are improving.  Obviously our showdown will be probably important in seeding, but I am more confident in other teams.

Rams are 1-2 in division,  we are 4-0.  They are going to have a tough time to win tiebreaker actually, meaning they will probably have to finish a game ahead of us as far as seeding or even to take the division.  They have some tough games to weather down the stretch.

Of all players though, OBJ? How about old faithful in Donald/Kupp?  Of all players I'm worried about, OBJ is down there.  That's just being hopeful he will be a breakout player.  He was a detriment to the Brown's offense by being in it, not because of Baker. He is already injured before being traded.  I don't know, Rams could easily beat the Cardinals, just not with the OBJ being the main argument, it's not that convincing.

Edit: added more.

Edited by Zalixar

55 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

You have your opinion, I have mine.  Of course they have a chance

They are the most flawed of the top 4.  Washington always gives them fits, and they play them twice. Eagles are improving.  Obviously our showdown will be probably important in seeding, but I am more confident in other teams.

Rams are 1-2 in division,  we are 4-0.  They are going to have a tough time to win tiebreaker actually, meaning they will probably have to finish a game ahead of us. 

I get what you are saying. Im not saying the Cards cant get the 1 seed. Im saying the Cowboys have the easiest path. Yes Washington has caused the Cowboys problems and yest the Eagles are improving but do you think anyone will actually say Washington is going to beat them once let alone twice? I think that showdown between the Cowboys and Cards will probably decide who gets the 1 seed. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

I get what you are saying. Im not saying the Cards cant get the 1 seed. Im saying the Cowboys have the easiest path. Yes Washington has caused the Cowboys problems and yest the Eagles are improving but do you think anyone will actually say Washington is going to beat them once let alone twice? I think that showdown between the Cowboys and Cards will probably decide who gets the 1 seed. 

I think Washington splits.  Eagles have a good chance to win.

We also have the Lions, Bears, and Hawks.

3 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I think your upcoming game with GB is a good indiciator too

• Like 1

AFC:

(1) Baltimore - Bye - (13-4)

(2) Tennessee (12-5) vs (7) Indianapolis (10-7) 

(3) Buffalo (12-5) vs (6) LAC (11-6) 

(4) Kansas City (11-6) vs (5) New England (11-6)

NFC:

(1) Tampa Bay - Bye - (14-3) 

(2) Arizona (13-4) vs (7) Minnesota (8-9)

(3) Dallas (13-4) vs (6) San Francisco (10-7)

(4) Green Bay (12-5) vs (5) LAR (13-4)