The other games thread week #11

Iron_man

This week, we were the first game as we went down into Atlanta and come out with a shut out.

Sun Early: CBS: Ravens at Bears, Colts at Bills, Dolphins at Jets, Texans at Titans. FOX: Packers at Vikings, Saints at Eagles, Washington at Panthers, Lions at Browns, 9ers at Jaguars.

Sun Late: CBS: Bengals at Raiders. FOX: Cowboys at Chiefs, Cardinals at Seahawks.

Sun Night: NBC: Steelers at Chargers.

Mon Night: ESPN: Giants at Bucs.

What games are you guys gonna watch or are you good with just our game this week? For me I'm gonna watch Colts at Bills, Cowboys at Chiefs, Steelers at Chargers and maybe the Giants at the Bucs.

7 minutes ago, Iron_man said:

This week, we were the first game as we went down into Atlanta and come out with a shut out.

Sun Early: CBS: Ravens at Bears, Colts at Bills, Dolphins at Jets, Texans at Titans. FOX: Packers at Vikings, Saints at Eagles, Washington at Panthers, Lions at Browns, 9ers at Jaguars.

Sun Late: CBS: Bengals at Raiders. FOX: Cowboys at Chiefs, Cardinals at Seahawks.

Sun Night: NBC: Steelers at Chargers.

Mon Night: ESPN: Giants at Bucs.

What games are you guys gonna watch or are you good with just our game this week? For me I'm gonna watch Colts at Bills, Cowboys at Chiefs, Steelers at Chargers and maybe the Giants at the Bucs.

Colts. I'm interested to see if Wentz can do something against the Bills defense. Obviously a Colts win would put us tops in the AFCE. Cowboys vs Chiefs will be very interesting. Think Cowboys make a statement. Vikings are very up and down but I think they come away with a victory this weekend.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 11:16 PM, SBLIII said:

Colts. I'm interested to see if Wentz can do something against the Bills defense. Obviously a Colts win would put us tops in the AFCE. Cowboys vs Chiefs will be very interesting. Think Cowboys make a statement. Vikings are very up and down but I think they come away with a victory this weekend.

Bold prediction and I like it. Some weeks they look like the best team in the NFL and then that week against the cowboys back up QB they don't look good outside of that first drive. I could see the packers coming out flat.

57 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Apparently by SOS so far, bills have had the equivalent of facing Atlanta every week

this week is a bit different. I still think they’re really good and you can only play what’s in front of you. Bills by 7

Bills had the schedule of the 2019 Pats when they were 8-0

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

The Bills are really good but also haven't played anyone yet.

Jesus.

interesting to see what they look like against a good team then. Not heven sure if Indie are good. We’ll soon see when they play us

how are we second on that list? We’ve played a Browns team that was apparently 3rd best defense, LaC when they were slicing through teams, Tampa Bay and Dallas!

Edited by Hunter2_1

This forum came up in a recent discussion elsewhere and I wanted to see if my old account was still active here, and lo and behold...

Anyway, just wanted to see if in fact I can post something, here's hoping the Colts pull it out today, so the Bills can go back where they belong, looking up in the standings.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Richter said:

This forum came up in a recent discussion elsewhere and I wanted to see if my old account was still active here, and lo and behold...

Anyway, just wanted to see if in fact I can post something, here's hoping the Colts pull it out today, so the Bills can go back where they belong, looking up in the standings.

And what a pilot post this was 😎

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1