Eagles extend TE Dallas Goedert (4 years, $59m)

Kiltman

With this deal done, nobody else we really need to worry about extending for a few years, besides Hargrave
Sweat  
Mailata  
DeVonta  
Goedert 
Hargrave

Wish I could list more guys, but Howie sucks at drafting, and Sweat isn't even that good.

Edited by Jeezla

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Got him to agree while his brains are scrambled. Smart. Lol

Happy about it. Only pending FA I’d like to see resigned is Maddox now 

I wouldn't be wanting to break the bank for Maddox. He's an ok 3 or 4 corner but not someone who ought to be a primary starting outside guy.

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He has show to be a good to potentially very good slot CB. I'd pay him whatever that reflects

I think he's capable in the slot, I just can't understand for the life of me why we were trying to force to be an outside guy for so long.

Yikes. Thats a lotta scratch for a guy who has only been a mediocre production guy. 

You must be projecting big things from him over the next few years. Because if he doesnt turn into Kelce - - then thats an insane overpay. 

His production is more in line with a ~$5-10m/yr guy. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Yikes. Thats a lotta scratch for a guy who has only been a mediocre production guy. 

You must be projecting big things from him over the next few years. Because if he doesnt turn into Kelce - - then thats an insane overpay. 

His production is more in line with a ~$5-10m/yr guy. 

The production is what it has been because Ertz and Goedert have been sharing reps since we drafted him. We all (or most?) on this sub think he has the tools and the ability to become one of those top 5s if he got sole reps as the starting TE. (This ain't me arguing against you, more explaining our thought process)

Edited by oland11