Week 11 2021 - GDT - Saints (5-4) @ Iggles (4-6)

Mid Iowa

4 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

I'm not certain that I've ever seen this team so poorly focused, and Payton's coaching is unimaginative at best.

Davenport is an absolute monster though.

Hope he finds a way to stay healthy, it’s gonna be such a shame if a guy with so much potential can’t put it all together.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 3:06 PM, tyler735 said:

Why not use Taysom Hill today with our OL in shambles? At least he could potentially create some time to pass/make plays with his legs. 

Turns out Payton was just protecting his $40mm investment before he put pen to paper 😂 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2021 at 9:02 AM, MookieMonstah said:

I fail to see how you can blame Payton for this, even a little bit. The Saints offense is so devoid of talent its embarrassing. Outside of the Lions it is quite easily the least talented offense in football right now.

Really? You literally just typed the coaches job, to build a team. Any lack of depth falls right back on coaching when they rely solely on the 1st level guys, and fail to develop the needed depth.
Frankly, he's done pretty decent with the QB situation, all things considered. I'd love for someone to go through the film and see how many of Siemian's passes have been dropped.

No successful 2 point conversions since 2018? Does that sound like offensive genius to you?

When I said lack of focus, that falls on coaching and prep. Lost fumbles, crappy INTs, pass trajectory issues, dropped passes, PENALTIES out the wazoo.

We'll agree, the players need to step up, but you can't tell me that out of all the players in the NFL, that we couldn't land enough of them to have any depth. That's on our coach and GM. I mean, Troutman's our #1? C'mon, man.

I challenge you - Name our team without looking. 
Then - Name anyone on the Patriots (other than QB). A bunch of relatively unknown people.

7 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Really? You literally just typed the coaches job, to build a team. Any lack of depth falls right back on coaching when they rely solely on the 1st level guys, and fail to develop the needed depth.
Frankly, he's done pretty decent with the QB situation, all things considered. I'd love for someone to go through the film and see how many of Siemian's passes have been dropped.

No successful 2 point conversions since 2018? Does that sound like offensive genius to you?

When I said lack of focus, that falls on coaching and prep. Lost fumbles, crappy INTs, pass trajectory issues, dropped passes, PENALTIES out the wazoo.

We'll agree, the players need to step up, but you can't tell me that out of all the players in the NFL, that we couldn't land enough of them to have any depth. That's on our coach and GM. I mean, Troutman's our #1? C'mon, man.

I challenge you - Name our team without looking. 
Then - Name anyone on the Patriots (other than QB). A bunch of relatively unknown people.

No coach in the league is surviving the injuries we’ve had, not even Bill. Blaming Payton is just blaming someone because you feel like you need to.

This team has been missing it’s starting QB, HB, WR1, WR2, LT, LG and RT… and you want to blame Payton? Lol. Come on man. 

9 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

No coach in the league is surviving the injuries we’ve had, not even Bill. Blaming Payton is just blaming someone because you feel like you need to.

This team has been missing it’s starting QB, HB, WR1, WR2, LT, LG and RT… and you want to blame Payton? Lol. Come on man. 

Okay.