Last of Us 2 - POTENTIAL SPOILERS. Poster Beware

BobbyPhil1781

8 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Undoubtedly. One of the best games I've ever played. It's short but everything about it is beyond excellent.

Plus, to get all the weapons & skills levelled up, you play it 2x.  And revel in the story little touches after the 1st time being just blown away.    It's so much fun after that.  The restaurant level is still a PITA though lol.

Crazy part is that in 2013, it was just head and shoulders above everything else story-wise...and still holds up today in terms of character development.   And such atmosphere.  I played it last year with my 17 year old who loves Spiderman and story-based games (Life is Strange, To The Moon, Walking Dead) - but those are interactive stories with child-like gameplay.  She looooooooved LoU once she got over being terrified half-to-death all the time (LOL).   We plan on getting LOU 2 for the March Break.  Really can't wait.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

If that wasn't rehearsed that was $&%^ing awesome. 

It's not rehearsed. She was streaming the game and as you probably know, it's a very emotional story. There a big moment moment just before that so she was already in an emotional state.

Edited by skywindO2

On 9/27/2019 at 10:05 AM, Tyty said:

So Neil Druckmann said you don’t have to kill any dogs in this one but what I interpreted is that you don’t have to but you can 😍

Dude come on... What's wrong with you? I mean killing people is one thing.. Perfectly fine with that... But killing dogs is just wrong!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I still have to go back and finish the first one, got into it then got distracted and never went back to it.

The opening sequence in that game is the first and only time a video game almost had me crying.

That said, how in the world did you not finish it? The story, at the very least, is superb

3 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

That said, how in the world did you not finish it? The story, at the very least, is superb

I didn't play it until I got a PS4 and the remastered version came with the system, I tried it out... Liked it... But then got distracted by bloodborne which I played nonstop for months and just never got around to going back and finishing tlou