Last of Us 2 - POTENTIAL SPOILERS. Poster Beware

BobbyPhil1781

5 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I didn't play it until I got a PS4 and the remastered version came with the system, I tried it out... Liked it... But then got distracted by bloodborne which I played nonstop for months and just never got around to going back and finishing tlou

It didn't take much time to finish so it's easy to get back into it if you wanted to. 

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

It didn't take much time to finish so it's easy to get back into it if you wanted to. 

Plus, there's no way to get the full weapon and skill upgrades without playing it 2x.   I played it 1x again to make it easier for my 16 year old daughter to play it through, as any scary movies / games terrify here (but she loved Stranger Things so she was was willing to see this through...and loved every moment when she wasn't trying to avoid peeing in her pants out of fear lol).  

It sucks that it's been delayed to May, but honestly with FF7 Remake coming out in early February, my time was going to be tight with that and TLOU2.   This just spreads the goodness out even more.   Once I'm done with that though, can't wait for sure...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Plus, there's no way to get the full weapon and skill upgrades without playing it 2x.   I played it 1x again to make it easier for my 16 year old daughter to play it through, as any scary movies / games terrify here (but she loved Stranger Things so she was was willing to see this through...and loved every moment when she wasn't trying to avoid peeing in her pants out of fear lol).  

It sucks that it's been delayed to May, but honestly with FF7 Remake coming out in early February, my time was going to be tight with that and TLOU2.   This just spreads the goodness out even more.   Once I'm done with that though, can't wait for sure...

FF7 is March 3rd, not early February

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Damn, then LOU2 was going first....oh well, I won't have the pressure of finishing LOU2 before FF7...

This was going to be my boat also. Not any more :) This is even better in TLoU2 is going to be two discs like it's rumored, indicating it'll be a much longer game. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

:x :x :x :x

http://pushsquare.com/news/2020/02/naughty_dog_putting_the_finishing_touches_on_the_last_of_us_2_ahead_of_may_release_date

"In the meantime, the developer has confirmed that The Last of Us: Part II will be playable at PAX East, which is happening later this month. In other words, we should be seeing much more of the game in the very near future. Keep your eyes peeled."

Edited by JTagg7754

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I'm not quite ready to post this in the Entertainment section, but wow, HOLY ****.....that's some serious star power and commitment by HBO.

With Mazin writing along with the actual game's writer, that is gonna be dope. Chernobyl was one of the best pieces of TV I have ever seen.

• Like 1

I was really excited to see HBO getting their hands on this. Haven't seen Chernobyl yet but I'm sure it'll happen.

I think I might get my second playthrough of the first waiting for FFVIIR in April. It's a short game and since it'll be NG+ it should be quick. Will get me prepped for the second when I get to that point