Turkey Day GDT: Raiders @ Cowboys 🦃

DaBoys

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Speaking of, anyone have any thoughts about Antonio Brown buying fake vaccine cards from his chef? 

On NFL Network on Sirius XM yesterday, ....last I heard that hasn't been confirmed....the fake card. But yes, related to his chef because apparently AB owes chef several thousand dollars.

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Speaking of, anyone have any thoughts about Antonio Brown buying fake vaccine cards from his chef? 

I’m sure he’s not the only nfl player with fake vaccine card. Quite a few nyc fire fighters and sanitation workers got caught with fake cards. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Bucs put out a statement that the guy accusing him is a liar. 

But. Even if he did fake it…we have had Rodgers violating protocols for months and no one batted an eye. 

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The extent some people have gone/are going to avoid a shot is pretty wild. I’ve heard some doozies from guys I work with trying to avoid getting it. idc one way or another, but whatever. I’ll just leave it at that.

Is CW or CM at guard vs LV? 

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

The extent some people have gone/are going to avoid a shot is pretty wild. I’ve heard some doozies from guys I work with trying to avoid getting it. idc one way or another, but whatever. I’ll just leave it at that.

Is CW or CM at guard vs LV? 

I am willing to give CM another shot if Smith is back. If not - CW.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I really want this win after all the troll eagles fans have decided Dak is crap (surprise) unless he has cooper to save him. Its getting annoying. I think I saw ~6 of them say it in NFL gen and another ~4 say it in their forum.

Shut them up, Dak. 

Bro who said this in our forum? Seriously? I don't look at gen but for our forum this is a complete mischaracterization at best and a flat out lie at worst.

No one said Dak is crap or bad. You have posters in the NFCE thread literally DEFENDING him. Anything but a complete bow down to god king Dak is a slight in your eyes, it is crazy.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Bro who said this in our forum? Seriously? I don't look at gen but for our forum this is a complete mischaracterization at best and a flat out lie at worst.

No one said Dak is crap or bad. You have posters in the NFCE thread literally DEFENDING him. Anything but a complete bow down to god king Dak is a slight in your eyes, it is crazy.

Classify it how ever you want, but the "Dak turns into a pumpkin without elite talent" was explained in a brief way as "crap"... Im not going to type out what each one of you said, but clearly it was very heavily stated/implied that Dak needs elite talent to perform. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Classify it how ever you want, but the "Dak turns into a pumpkin without elite talent" was explained in a brief way as "crap"... Im not going to type out what each one of you said, but clearly it was very heavily stated/implied that Dak needs elite talent to perform. 

Ya outside of few very obviously tongue in cheek comments, no one even remotely tried to call him "crap" or anything close to it. He had a bad game and we highlighted some of the reasons why.

I'll own anything I said. And I never once even remotely suggested Dak was "crap" or that he "turns into a pumpkin". I won't speak for Gen but that place isn't known for the best takes anyways...

If it makes you feel better I'll say Dak is a sure fire top 5 guy and has played like a top 3 guy at times this year. I'd put him below the Brady, Rodgers, and Mahomes tier(as I said), but other than that he can hold up with anyone. Hope this isn't slanderous to you :)

• Like 1