Turkey Day GDT: Raiders @ Cowboys 🦃

DaBoys

Just now, project T.O said:

Him being out deff threw off his timing and then coming back to backups trying to run diff routes just been off. 

WHAT ever the excuses but Dak has to be better then this.  That last third down he had two open receivers.  That is a pass that HAS to be made at this point of the game.

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I suddenly don’t fear Moore leaving. 

A fully powered offense and he’s brilliant. Some handicaps and he leaves a lot to be desired. 

Last 2 weeks, I’m sick of seeing screens. We haven’t been a good screen team in forever. And he’s been using a bunch of them to no success 

3 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Why the freak out? Playing two games in 4 days.

Playing with out our top 2 receivers, top DEs.

Few weeks we should have Cooper, Lamb, Tank, Gregory and Gallimore.

Because I know of no other team that can consistently, without hesitation, make old QBs, teams with lousy records, interim HCs, has been 1 trick pony players look sooooooo good while at the same time looking like inept garbage. It happens every year and has since 1996. 

This franchise must die, their time has come. They are the Phila Flyers of the NFL. They sell tickets, get air time, have devout fans but can't get close to winning or even competing for a title. And yet, every year they sell out their games.