Turkey Day GDT: Raiders @ Cowboys 🦃

DaBoys

You know what I just realized? Thursday could be Micahs coming out party to the world. This is the game all the casuals will be tuned in for; we could see him go from 'our guy' to the next ray lewis (in terms of face of defense) if he plays out of his mind. 

Edited by Matts4313

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You know what I just realized? Thursday could be Micahs coming out party to the world. This is the game all the casuals will be tuned in for; we could see him go from 'our guy' to the next ray lewis (in terms of face of defense) if he plays out of his mind. 

Micah > Ray Lewis... there I said it.. ;)

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Let me take this another step.. Let Micah be Ray Lewis on first and second down and then Von Miller on 3rd.. I want the best of both worlds/players..

The thing that impresses me most about Micah isn't his freakish GOAT level athleticism but his high level (Sean lee like) instincts.. the combination of both make him a potential football immortal!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Let me take this another step.. Let Micah be Ray Lewis on first and second down and then Von Miller on 3rd.. I want the best of both worlds/players..

The thing that impresses me most about Micah isn't his freakish GOAT level athleticism but his high level (Sean lee like) instincts.. the combination of both make him a potential football immortal!

1. Football god

2. Defense

3. LB by trade, pass rusher by legend

4. Disturbing sexual scandal in past

5. Known as a bully

6. But also weirdly known as super friendly/great teammate 

Am I talking about Micah or Lawrence Taylor? Who knows!

(we could dream) 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

Having a few days off to game plan how to be with out Lamb makes a huge difference though.  We've seen Wilson and Brown contribute. When no Gallup.  So  now its a different roll but they can do it. Especially Wilson.   IT is just hard to come in and do things in a game you haven't done in practice even if it is only a walk through.  Smith will help a lot.