Turkey Day GDT: Raiders @ Cowboys 🦃

DaBoys

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

It just seems like absolute bail out for raiders who essentially chucked up a ball. Jackson didn’t go through brown to try and catch the ball. So not sure how it’s PI. 

Watch the replay. He jumps, grabs brown by the back of the helmet and pulls him into him. How the hell is that Browns fault? 

3 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

The 3 and out in ot was a killer

I mean, in the end it didnt really matter due to the punt. But Dak/Noah should have been automatic. Dak made it a much hard catch than it needed to be and Noah doesnt have the talent to haul in a pass thats a little behind. 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

There is absolutely no way that was DPI or Browns fault. 

I agree totally but it is in the rule book as a face guard. I just think the rule give the ref's too much power.   Brown really had not "contact" with the WR, and the pass was short.    IN the end we lost because of big plays given by our secondary either by poor technique, poor tackling or just terrible mistakes.   Raiders also should give a game ball to our Kicker and the ref's who had a huge effect in the outcome of this game.   Missed kicks Cost us 4 points in a game that went to OT... Bad ref's calls gave the Raiders at least 7 and cost us 4.  I also do not know how many times holds were ignored on Parsons that also had a huge effect in the game.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Watch the replay. He jumps, grabs brown by the back of the helmet and pulls him into him. How the hell is that Browns fault? 

You have to turn around for the ball if you don’t they will almost always throw the flag. Football 101

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I was agreeing with it not being pi but non call. Haha

However Prob not offensive pi either as brown wasn’t a receiver as he wasn’t making play on the ball. He was more or less just there, but Jackson didn’t have to go through him for ball so can’t be defensive pi. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I mean, in the end it didnt really matter due to the punt. But Dak/Noah should have been automatic. Dak made it a much hard catch than it needed to be and Noah doesnt have the talent to haul in a pass thats a little behind. 

I take Brown out of this equation all together. Plain and simple, Dak made a piss poor throw.