Eagles Acquire Jay Ajayi (for a 4th round pick)

WeaponX

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:
4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Wow, I dont see the reason for this from Miami. Why further neuter a sputtering offense?

It's a locker room issue really. Gase has had problems with him dating back to early last year.

It reminds me of Cutler in Denver w/ McD, but to a lesser shock factor. 

2 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Hasn't he got basically no knees? I remember at Boise State someone saying he's basically one injury away from being done, which is why he dropped in the draft. 

That probably has something to do with it.

The Eagles pick late in the round, so I would've wished we got a 3rd.

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We traded our best offensive player for peanuts? Smh...

As usual the Miami Dolphins keep helping out Philly by giving away their good assets and accepting their trash in return. As a Miami fan I don't know why you would be surprised. Thanks. 

Rigged

You've got maybe 10 RBs who have talent that separates them from the next group of 30 or so backs who can produce in the right circumstance, and I don't think Ajayi is one of those 10. It's only a 4th so I'm not upset but I don't really get it for the Eagles. IMO Blount has been running great.

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

You've got maybe 10 RBs who have talent that separates them from the next group of 30 or so backs who can produce in the right circumstance, and I don't think Ajayi is one of those 10. It's only a 4th so I'm not upset but I don't really get it for the Eagles. IMO Blount has been running great.

IMO Ajayi and Blount will be a great 1-2 punch. I'm not sure what is not to get. Plus Ajayi is cheap for the next couple years and Blount is an FA after this year.

Archived