This is the worst Thanksgiving slate in a long time

notthatbluestuff

11 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Week 12

Bears @ Lions
Raiders @ Cowboys
Bills @ Saints 

Chicago and Detroit are garbage. Raiders look like they're falling apart - if Dallas bounces back, it could be an ugly blowout. Buffalo's offense could be in trouble. Saints are starting Trevor Siemian. 

Very unimpressive all round. If only some of the other games could be flexed in. 

I disagree

the latter two games have at least one team in the playoff mix.

its fun to laugh at the bears and lions

The games are pretty decent

Edited by Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If Kamara plays I have no faith the Bills can stop him. Even if he isn't 100%.

Hows your DL? Any game the Bills have lost they've been bullied up front. 

With Davenport healthy it takes a big boost.  

Even with Kamara back, the offense is just hard to watch.  Siemian isn't as terrible as you would think, but there's just nobody else.  Oline is beat up, receivers are just out there for show.  It's a mess.  Both teams need a bounce back game, but I'd put my money on the Bills to have that game.

23 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

With Davenport healthy it takes a big boost.  

Even with Kamara back, the offense is just hard to watch.  Siemian isn't as terrible as you would think, but there's just nobody else.  Oline is beat up, receivers are just out there for show.  It's a mess.  Both teams need a bounce back game, but I'd put my money on the Bills to have that game.

A beat up OL may be the saving grace for the Bills. Even in their losses they’ve seen some bad to terrible QB play but they can’t stop top tier RBs because the DL is getting abused. 

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

A beat up OL may be the saving grace for the Bills. Even in their losses they’ve seen some bad to terrible QB play but they can’t stop top tier RBs because the DL is getting abused. 

Well, Armstead and Ramcyzk are out along with Ingram and Kamara, so we have no tackles, no running backs, no receivers, and Trevor Siemian.

• Like 1

I've been saying it for years

Teams don't "deserve" Thanksgiving games based on tradition

Every year give the previous super bowl winner and loser a game against one of their key matchups

Then make the 3rd game something of intrigue

We don't need Detroit simply because they are Detroit. And we don't need Dallas simply because they are Dallas

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I've been saying it for years

Teams don't "deserve" Thanksgiving games based on tradition

Every year give the previous super bowl winner and loser a game against one of their key matchups

Then make the 3rd game something of intrigue

We don't need Detroit simply because they are Detroit. And we don't need Dallas simply because they are Dallas

You do realize its not just a "tradition" thing - right? The Cowboys/Lions made an investment into their franchise by volunteering for the Thanksgiving game. It was undesirable. Now its paying off and you want to take it from them?

Does your family have a business? Is it successful? Can I just go steal money out of their pockets because I like a competitor even more?

No? You dont want me stealing money from mom and dads pockets after they got successful?

Maybe we should petition to take the name "Apple" away from Apple, since I prefer pears.  

• Like 2