2021 GDT Week #12 Steelers Vs. Bengals

Steeler Hitman

6 minutes ago, August4th said:

31-3 at half to ciny. if its like this a yr from now. Tomlin seat needs to get hot tbh

It’s comments like this as to why I support Tomlin. People are talking so much about his seat getting hot but Jack **** about Colbert because, well not saying this is you, but non-football reasons. 

2 minutes ago, 43M said:

This might be the worst Steeler game Ive ever watched.   They barely look like they care.

If I weren’t driving I’d go into it more but they brought back an old aging core of flawed players expecting it to be better, all at the expense of next years cap. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, warfelg said:

It’s comments like this as to why I support Tomlin. People are talking so much about his seat getting hot but Jack **** about Colbert because, well not saying this is you, but non-football reasons. 

I think the main reason why people are calling for Tomlin’s job and not KC is that Tomlin is the public face of the team. People interact a lot more with Tomlin than they do with Colbert. Now I’m sure there are dirtbags that want Tomlin gone for another reason, but I don’t think it’s beneficial to paint everyone with a broad brush. 

17 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Tomlins flaws are well known to everybody...Colbert has mostly put a winning team on the field despite never being put in a position to draft elite talent...Colbert has his share of warts but overall I expect some with not picking high and having a QB eat up 1/6-1/7 of the cap.

2 minutes ago, AFF said:

Tomlins flaws are well known to everybody...Colbert has mostly put a winning team on the field despite never being put in a position to draft elite talent...Colbert has his share of warts but overall I expect some with not picking high and having a QB eat up 1/6-1/7 of the cap.

I’m sorry but it’s things like this. Sure Tomlin has flaws but why does KC get the credit then? Why not give Tomlin credit for dragging a terrible QB situation to 8-8. Or making the playoffs with terrible defenses. Or winning 5 games with this crap roster. 

KC has not drafted a DB worth a damn outside of Troy and Taylor. Outside of Pouncey and DDC who should have never been there he hasn’t drafted OL well and it was only because of a coach they were good. RB drafting has been rather poor with Bell and Najee being the only good picks. KC has plenty of his own warts.