Week 12 GDT: Titans at Patriots

Titans fan 617

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

These stats about our injuries just make me sick to my stomach. It’s so disheartening. Can only hope we get healthy at the right time. Just really sucks. If we could somehow have AJ, Julio, Henry, Dupree ready for the playoffs, I firmly believe we could go on a run. Even from the wildcard position.

It would take an epic, EPIC collapse to lose the division at this point. Our magic number is three. Any combination of Titans wins or Colts losses that adds up to three and we lock the division. 

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

It would take an epic, EPIC collapse to lose the division at this point. Our magic number is three. Any combination of Titans wins or Colts losses that adds up to three and we lock the division. 

Yea. I think we could stumble in and still make the playoffs. Maybe I am crazy but I think we definitely win three to close the season, maybe even 4.

I got us beating the Jags, Texans, and Steelers. 49ers and Dolphins may be tough ones.

It looks like Damarcus Lawrence is going to play this week against the Saints. That about lines up Henry to make it maybe back for the last game of the season or the wild card if everything happens similarly. 

FWIW

A guy who I brought up last week named Greg A Bedard who works for the Boston Sports Journal is on my radio station right breaking down the game 

He is very impressed with how tough and well the Titans played short handed

He and the radio hosts said Vrabel definitely got on the plane and said if they see the Pats again they know they can win 

The radio guys even conceded the Titans are probably a better team 

Where Bedard disagreed with the Titans game plan was they played too much zone and allowed too much time and room for Mac to make plays 

I had asked you guys after the game if we played a lot of zone but no one answered and that was my fear 

Bowen and Vrabel should be upset with that game plan

Not that they were on the team but it was very reminiscent of the playoff game we lost to them a few years ago

Vrabel and Peas had a lot of success playing man against Brady not sure why they were scared to play man vs Mac 

I left the stadium Sunday saying I hope we see those guys again if we are healthy in January 

That wasn’t just the ticked off fan in me, I truly believe we”ll take them down next time 

Glad guys who cover the league for a living think the same thing 

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

@titans0021 Foreman run we were talking about. soul crushing

It’s crazy how much vision you take for granted when you have Henry as your RB. That foreman run and fumble just ruined me on Sunday I went from lit to soul crushed in 3 seconds.

Edited by twotonebluenation

14 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

It’s crazy how much vision you take for granted when you have Henry as your RB. That foreman run and fumble just ruined me on Sunday I went from lit to soul crushed in 3 seconds.

I am the furthest thing from a RB

I don't see how he missed 3 potential holes

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

@titans0021 Foreman run we were talking about. soul crushing

And my other complaint would be that both pass attempts involved us taking away half of the field with the designed rollout. It took a great pass to our third-string tight end to even have a shot on the first one and the second one was hopeless from the get go. At least on a drop back there’s a chance a running lane opens up for RT.

• Like 1