Week 12 GDT: Titans at Patriots

Titans fan 617

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Colts are going to lose, so doesn't hurt us any in terms of the division at least.

Need Buffalo to beat out Pats for the East, and take care of the rest of our schedule after getting healthy over the bye.

We've had pretty bad luck on outside games recently. I wish I had your confidence.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Three turnovers, terrible special teams, bad tackling, penalties. The injuries give you almost no margin for error and we spent the last two games just committing error after error after error.

these two weeks should end any vrabel COTY talk. abysmal lack of fundamentals

Just now, lovetitans said:

Worst part about this is we're still not going to be even remotely healthy even after the bye week. I could realistically see us completely tanking and finishing like 9-8. 

Based on what? Who's not going to be playing 2 weeks from now save for AJ and Henry?

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

It's amazing how people are just ignoring the TD drop that happened before the INT. The supporting cast is horrible. Look at Brady's season when he had nothing around him. Abysmal as well.

are you talking about 2019? brady's 2019 was an order of magnitude better than the season tannehill is having to date. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

these two weeks should end any vrabel COTY talk. abysmal lack of fundamentals

I dunno. I can't see how it is his fault with players failing. Can't say we didn't put them in position to succeed. 

Players fumbling. Missing field goals. Dropping ints. Throwing Ints. 

He gave them they keys and they wrecked the car. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

I dunno. I can't see how it is his fault with players failing. Can't say we didn't put them in position to succeed. 

it's two weeks in a row of the same exact BS. buck stops at vrabel.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Plus they’ve had these things called injuries where we have to go out and sign AD and Tate out of nursing homes. RBs 1-3 and WRs 1-3 all out. Basically nothing to work with on offense. Not his fault we have misses FGs and fumbles. And before anyone says all team demo with injuries… no team has dealt with these amount of injuries.