Week 12 GDT: Titans at Patriots

Titans fan 617

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Based on what? Who's not going to be playing 2 weeks from now save for AJ and Henry?

We are expecting them to only miss the bare minimum 3 games. And I don't think that's realistic. Some of them will miss more then 3, monty rice was lost today. If they all only miss the absolute bare minimum maybe but its not about just starters either. Cruickshank still missing, still missing mcnichols. Point is there is no garuntee we are actually healthy just because we are on bye week. 

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

How many rushing yards were gained on the drives with the fumbles? Might as well slash all of them away because it cancels it out.

that's why we lost, but has little bearing on the fact that we literally could not pass the ball all game

dee said it earlier. tannehill isn't why we lost today, but it's painfully obvious at this point that we just can't expect anything at all from him under suboptimal conditions, which is very disappointing

Just now, titans0021 said:

The amount of hype he received in camp never made sense. It’s really difficult to sell me on the idea that anyone in the building believed Chester Rogers was a better NFL receiver than Josh Reynolds.

Our coaches/FO put major value and appreciation on guys who work hard and play STs, even if there are more “talented” players available 

for every David Long it seems like we have three Chester Rogers

1 minute ago, Justin615$ said:

Backups or not, that was embarrassing. Was hoping Tannehill would carry us but he is obviously not that kind of QB. Glad it's time for the bye.

This take is just so dumb. How can a QB carry a team that has receiving options that don't get open? I haven't seen any tape, so I can't say for a fact that's the case, but the evidence points toward that being the case.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

we just rushed for 200 yards and still couldn't put together anything resembling a passing game.

Of course he is the head coach. But again. How do you fault him for players fumbling with the perfect play call. 

Or 

Missing field goals? 

Or 

A perfect defense call player in position and he drops it?

And each one of those players being street FAs. 

I'm not defending him blindly. But really tho, how is that his fault? 

Not going for it last week. Or players being lost or out of position. Blame him. 

But today was not an coaching issue. The players failed. 

• Like 2

It’s a different game if Foreman doesn’t fumble. Can’t win consistently using backups for backups for backups. Fundamental mistakes will happen when you are consistently using guys who have been taken off the street. That is not on coaching. Stop buggin. 

This team will go as far as health allows.

We know who Tanny is. He ain’t gonna sling us back into a game against a great defense, with bums, chill with that nonsense. He can take us to the promised land but the situation has to be beautiful around him.

Everyone knew it was an outside chance we would win today’s game. Me included, under the circumstances I am fine with the way we played. The fumbles were a serious gut punch. But if we don’t fumble, I would be saying wow, great performance I bet. I am not gonna sit here and say I am “shocked” with the cast we threw out there we weren’t gonna make mistakes.