Week 12 GDT: Titans at Patriots

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

It’s a different game if Foreman doesn’t fumble. Can’t win consistently using backups for backups for backups. Fundamental mistakes will happen when you are consistently using guys who have been taken off the street. That is not on coaching. Stop buggin. 

This team will go as far as health allows.

We know who Tanny is. He ain’t gonna sling us back into a game against a great defense, with bums, chill with that nonsense. He can take us to the promised land but the situation has to be beautiful around him.

Everyone knew it was an outside chance we would win today’s game. Me included, under the circumstances I am fine with the way we played. The fumbles were a serious gut punch. But if we don’t fumble, I would be saying wow, great performance I bet. I am not gonna sit here and say I am “shocked” with the cast we threw out there we weren’t gonna make mistakes.

Thank you, in a way it was an amazing job the coaches did. Ultimately too many mistakes from our 4th string players at skilled positions cost us.  I just want to see some of our top players come back.   Are we sure AJ is more then two weeks away. We do need Julio, long, Evans, Adenyi and Tart back.   That will make a huge difference.   I know it is easy to hate on Rogers, but expecting him to perform at a NO 2 or No 1 WR is just silly.  Basically our no 4 WR is now our no 1 and thus is facing No 1 CB's, that is going to be a mismatch most of the time.

TB just scored a TD with 20 seconds left to now lead Colts 37-31.      So....  calm down everyone sky is still in the sky last I looked.   Personally I see a 11-6 more then in reach.   And at 11-6 we will be in conversation for No 1 seed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

This take is just so dumb. How can a QB carry a team that has receiving options that don't get open? I haven't seen any tape, so I can't say for a fact that's the case, but the evidence points toward that being the case.

How is it so dumb? That i was hoping he would carry the team without his top targets? He in fact did not and has been not good this year which seems to point to him not being the kind of QB who can lead a team unless everything around him is perfect. There are QBs who can and it doesn't look like he is one of them. Sorry you think that is "so dumb"