Week 12 GDT: Titans at Patriots

Titans fan 617

17 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

But that win won't feel good to me no matter what. Blow out the Jags. Eh you supposed to.

What happens when we only win in a close game 21-17?
Nobody will feel good about it.

Depends who plays I guess 

Titans need 3 LB’s back in Evans Long and Ola

Playing Autry outside isn’t helping anyone right now 

I will say if Julio can come off IR, Julio Tate and NWI won’t be so bad, way better than what we seen yesterday 

Titans just gotta win games 

Jags at home should be a W, they just lost Arnold, Robinson is banged up 

Pit tough place to play but they really aren’t very good, if Dupree comes back that week we should be able to pull it out 

SF going to be tough but it is going to be on a short week with them flying east so we’ll see what happens

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

But that win won't feel good to me no matter what. Blow out the Jags. Eh you supposed to.

What happens when we only win in a close game 21-17?
Nobody   I will not feel good about it.

That’s fine. You can not feel good about it. That’s why I said speak for yourself. The only way I’m going to be unhappy about a win is if Tannehill goes down in said win, because that’s the end of our season if it happens. 

10 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Anyone else hoping Fickens comes off IR?

Im legitimately worried about Fat Randy 

Feels like the weather is getting colder and he’s struggling to hit kicks 

Not worried about him yet. 
one of them missed kicks looked like Kern had to struggle to get the snap down.

23 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

They way he’s played all year he looks like he has sprained ankles all the time the way he gets beat and falls down like a baby horse all the time 

He was not an upgrade over Butler.  
But it looks like Butler's destiny was not to play anyway. (hope he ok, never heard what happened to him.)

Downgrade from Adoree? I dunno. I didn't like Adoree, was hopeful with Jenkins. He looked ok last year. 

takeaways from this thread:

- aside from the cardinals game, lewan was pretty good over the first half of the season, but he's been more up and down as of late. i suspect he's dealing with injury stuff again. commentators were saying he was icing something on the sidelines on sunday (or something like that).

- it's really important that our ILBs get healthy and we get jayon brown off the goddamn field. never thought i'd be saying that, but he's been awful.

- as successful as the running game was, foreman still missed some big holes.

- tannehill's miss to chester rogers was probably a product of bad timing between a QB and a receiver he doesn't throw to that much, but tannehill still has to find a way to make that happen. just a bad, bad miss.

- byard and hooker were awful in man coverage.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

13 players have played in every game and three of them play pretty much exclusively special teams. 

These stats about our injuries just make me sick to my stomach. It’s so disheartening. Can only hope we get healthy at the right time. Just really sucks. If we could somehow have AJ, Julio, Henry, Dupree ready for the playoffs, I firmly believe we could go on a run. Even from the wildcard position.