Week 12 GDT: Titans at Patriots

Titans fan 617

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’d have confidence if we were somewhat healthy, we’d beat them with no problem. Add Long, Dupree, and AJ and we win. Add Cruikshank and he helps with their TEs. Without them, it’s incredibly difficult. Mac Jones doesn’t scare me. Their receivers don’t exactly scare me either. Their TEs are pretty solid and their running game is good but that’s it. They’ll need at least two takeaways and 3 sacks to win this game. Also for Tannehill to not suck…. Full strength, we’re a top 5 talented team in this league and can beat any team in this league. When we’ve gotten to the point of relying on the ghosts of AD and now Golden Tate, you know things are rough from an injury standpoint.

I am worried for Tannehill if he struggles in this game. Not gonna be a good look if he has back to back bad ones. Gotta feel a super conservative approach is coming. 

Expecting Tannehill to have success in this game is nearly impossible. Surrounded by non-NFL talent on the road against a great defense and arguably the best coach in NFL history. It’s an impossible situation. Basically just need to ask him not to turn the ball over and see if the defense can carry.

36 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Give Vrabel the damn Coach of the year award!!! 

If the Patriots don't win this game by multiple touchdowns that is embarrassing for them.

No team is walking wounded like the Titans and it is not an excuse anymore. You can't lose your best offensive player and the next two best and expect to do well. Defense has injuries all over to.

Not expecting a win but Patriots fans and the media being all over them as the best in the AFC is a joke. Mac Jones is not Brady. If we had half our injuries back we dust this team. Bills are still the best team in that division and can't wait to see them kill the Patriots to put an end to these Patriots Bucs Super Bowl predictions.

Titans won't win this one, hope Tannehill stays healthy and no more injuries. Sad to say but looking forward to the bye for this team who sorely needs it.

The one saving grace, as I noted before, is Belichick's former assistants and players always seem to do really well against him, especially at stopping the Patriots offense, as we've shown both times in our two matchups with the Pats, and those were with Brady at QB for them. They already lost to Miami and Tampa with their offense struggling mightily in both, and Dean Pees managed to slow it down pretty well to where if the Falcons offense wasn't god awful they had a chance to win that game.

If that trend continues and the offense can just manage the game, winning wouldn't be a shock.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

The one saving grace, as I noted before, is Belichick's former assistants and players always seem to do really well against him, especially at stopping the Patriots offense, as we've shown both times in our two matchups with the Pats, and those were with Brady at QB for them. They already lost to Miami and Tampa with their offense struggling mightily in both, and Dean Pees managed to slow it down pretty well to where if the Falcons offense wasn't god awful they had a chance to win that game.

If that trend continues and the offense can just manage the game, winning wouldn't be a shock.

Oh I definitely wouldn't be shocked at all. We just need to make it a punch you in the mouth game like we like to play. Let Simmons and Landry eat.

The only good thing about Brown missing practice all week, it gives Fitzpatrick reps as a starter(I’m assuming anyway). For some reason this bozo can’t pick up the offense and maybe that’s just due to lack of reps(probably not but still). NWI, Fitzpatrick, and Rogers/Tate…. Absolutely no explosion from the receivers at all. Nothing to worry about as far as covering the deep ball. Just pathetic at this point.