Week 12 Around the NFL

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

For those of you not watching, the Giants are missing their 3 (?) leaders in receptions and both corners. They are winning 3-0 and have picked off hurts twice. 

So do we all want to go over to the Eagles forum and call Nabbs a whiny mitch now?

Eagles WR's dropped a lot of passes at the end.

Eagles lose. LMFAO

Edited by HDsportsfan

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

So do we all want to go over to the Eagles forum and call Nabbs a whiny mitch now?

Eagles WR's dropped a lot of passes at the end.

Eagles lose. LMFAO

NFZ already beat us to it. But imma not talk trash in the forums for a couple hours. That place is in a full on depression right now. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

NFZ already beat us to it. But imma not talk trash in the forums for a couple hours. That place is in a full on depression right now. 

What can I say I felt like being a scumbag… their chirping had just been too much. Almost feel bad about it. Definitely will leave it be, though. The Giants have done enough. Speaks for itself. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I know you guys were talking about how easy the Eagles schedule is, but everytime I watch them they look slightly less inept than the Lions. I have no clue how they are only 2 games back. 

Umm because we have not been able to get out of our own way and let them be 2 games behind 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont understand how they win games. We should be able to take this pathetic division with the 7 wins we already have. 

Living here in Iggles country 🤢🤢🤢 I have watched almost all of their games. They have been very lucky this year with plays and calls going there way and have been moderately healthy on both sides of the ball. There biggest issue is Hurts IMO. A  slightly better QB and they have probably 2-3 more wins