Any Packers getting dealt today?

{Family Ghost}

I'd shop Cobb around .. probably Marty Bennett as well.  I'm not sure there would be any takers, but there are some aggressive teams out there looking to put themselves over the top.  Patriots, Eagles, etc.  

I really don't think Cobb will be back next year .. Packers will sign Adams, and move Ty Montgomery back to slot receiver to replace Cobb.

24 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Expect GB to go about their business. With Rodgers out, they are stuck in limbo really.

With Rodgers out GB should be sellers .. especially if they already kind of know some guys won't be back.  I'm not sure they get anything from anyone in return, but I'd be on the horn shopping some guys today.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Expect GB to go about their business. With Rodgers out, they are stuck in limbo really.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

With Rodgers out GB should be sellers .. especially if they already kind of know some guys won't be back.  I'm not sure they get anything from anyone in return, but I'd be on the horn shopping some guys today.

I just don't see how GB can pay Adams next year and have three WRs making 35+ million. Unless someone restructures one of the three are gone next year. Why not try to get something in a season on the brink of over. If Ted doesn't want to concede, then get some defensive help.

I agree they should be sellers but I don't see them throwing in the white flag after just 1 start with Hundley. Sends a bad message to the team and to him. Not even sure what they can trade off though. Cobb and Clay are overpaid so a team won't give up much for them with how much they're making

Even if Rodgers has a shot in hell at coming back this year, and even if we have a shot in hell at making the playoffs, I would like to trade the following players:

Martellus Bennett - For him, for us. 
Ty Montgomery - His talents are wasted here.  The only time Rodgers throws to him is when we're way behind and we have to to stop a pass rush.
Randall Cobb - 14.1, 10.5, 10.2 and now 9.3 yards per catch. 
Kyler Fackrell - Trade him to the Canadian Football League where he'd fit. 
Clay Matthews - Only if he has no intention of moving to the middle.  Love him, think he's an all-pro for 3-4 more years inside, but he's not starting EDGE worthy. 

Archived