Any Packers getting dealt today?

{Family Ghost}

I didn't think anyone would be traded today. We're in limbo with the Rodgers injury and, frankly, should be looking to the next draft using the rest of this year to really test some healthy guys who may be on the bubble next August...

10 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

We're always compared to the Pats. So what they have made more trades then anyone else of the last decade. Lots of other teams haven't. Why are we always compared to only one team the Pats.

Probably because these 2 franchises are the only ones who have made the playoffs 8 years in a row - and now without AR this streak is in serious jeopardy.

15 hours ago, Pugger said:

Probably because these 2 franchises are the only ones who have made the playoffs 8 years in a row - and now without AR this streak is in serious jeopardy.

i know and the comparison i'm sure is welcomed but silly at the same time. there are 31 other teams and some very successful and why not add them to the comparison. Pitt for example builds allot of it's team the way the Pack do. Draft and develop and yes they have had the odd lean year but again lots of success in the last 15 years but only 2 super bowls. Just saying but not saying.

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

i know and the comparison i'm sure is welcomed but silly at the same time. there are 31 other teams and some very successful and why not add them to the comparison. Pitt for example builds allot of it's team the way the Pack do. Draft and develop and yes they have had the odd lean year but again lots of success in the last 15 years but only 2 super bowls. Just saying but not saying.

they have one more SB win and 2 more SB appearances than we do

Just now, CWood21 said:

Demovsky is speculating that Vince Biegel could replace him fwiw.

I think until somebody proves me wrong, I'm just going to expect Kyler Fackrell from every pass rusher taken by us after the second round.  So... meh. 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think until somebody proves me wrong, I'm just going to expect Kyler Fackrell from every pass rusher taken by us after the second round.  So... meh. 

Biegel may not ever amount to much, but based on how he played at UW, I find it hard to believe he will ever come close to matching Fackrell's passivity and lack of physicality.

Vince plays hard, with passion, and even a bit recklessly. I hope he is the anti-Fackrell. 

7 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Biegel may not ever amount to much, but based on how he played at UW, I find it hard to believe he will ever come close to matching Fackrell's passivity and lack of physicality.

Vince plays hard, with passion, and even a bit recklessly. I hope he is the anti-Fackrell. 

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking when I saw Biegel was getting close.  Biegel may bust, but I doubt I'll be questioning his effort the way I question Fackrell.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:22 AM, packfanfb said:

Cobb isnt worth his contract. Neither is Matthews. Outside of GB, most teams see those guys as highly overrated players.

Correct!  If Cobb is dealt or released, Nelson moves into his slot.  

On 10/31/2017 at 8:16 PM, Mazrimiv said:

I expect Cobb will be gone and Adams will get his payday from GB.  Monty can move back to the slot where he belongs.  I half wish the team would begin that process now and end this Monty the RB nonsense.  Monty in the slot would provide everything Cobb is providing, which at this point isn't much.  Bringing in some legit talent to groom as the replacement for Jordy has to be a priority in the draft.  I don't see Jordy's replacement on the current roster.  As for Jordy, I could see him adding a year to his deal in the off-season to get some guaranteed cash for 2019 while lowering his 2018 cap number.

Is Cobb a FA after this season?

Archived