WEEK 11: 5-5 Denver Broncos vs. 6-4 LA Chargers - Sunday 2:05 MST/4:05 EST

broncos67

The chargers struggle against the run. It’s the biggest weakness they have as a team. Legit bottom 5 team.

Our run game is the strength of this offense.

so of course I expect to see teddy throw it 50+ times on Sunday.

our D will do it’s job though.

SD 19

Den 13. With a garbage time TD to make it seem closer than it was.

34 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

The chargers struggle against the run. It’s the biggest weakness they have as a team. Legit bottom 5 team.

SD 19

Den 13. With a garbage time TD to make it seem closer than it was.

That's too funny. The worst part is it's true.

On 11/26/2021 at 1:31 PM, AnAngryAmerican said:

One area where I will give the coaching staff credit is how they’ve used Williams. Yes, I’d like to see him on the field more as everyone, but, by using RBBC, we keep him fresh for the season. Every, and I mean every, rookie RB has proven to wear down late in the year in the NFL. After a 13 game college season the kids just hit a wall, especially considering the physical punishment is more intense. It’s as predictable as the tides, the rookie wall is real. 

also, considering we are mid and the guy is a stud, i definitely don't mind us saving some wear and tear for future years. melvin is fine 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

I think many people are missing the point about our running game. I've seen lots of post s, "you can't just run the ball all the time", "you have to throw to win in the NFL"............

Personally, I don't care if we run it 10 times or 50. We've got a powerful running game. Meinerz is a very pleasant surprise. He was blowing open some holes and is absolutely full tilt until the whistle blows. He's got a ways to go in pass*pro but still held up pretty well, especially considering the competition. Cush is getting stronger and between the tackles we can do some damage, even against 7 man fronts.

The point is, we need to run the ball until the D commits the assets to stop us. If they don't, just keep running. Shurmer won't do that! It's baffling to me. He'll run the ball down their throats until we hit the red zone, then 3 incompletions and a FG.

He'll all but abandon it as soon as our opponent scores. If he would just stick to it until they stop it the passsing game would be wide open. Like I said, it's just baffling. Can you imagine what our offense would be like with Shanahan calling the plays?

• Like 2

Well, the running game sure got abandoned fast. After two very successful drives, run heavy, we've gone back to "Air Shurmer".  3 completions, two strip sacks.

Oh gee. he remembered the running game. Williams for 12 yards. Shurmer is an absolute disaster!

• Like 1