Week 12: Eagles vs Giants Round 1- The Long Journey to the Middle

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Maclin actually was a bit overrated in this forum while he was here. Everyone liked him more than DeSean because he was a more complete receiver, but he was never the better player. I guess he was Dallas Goedert ten years before Dallas Goedert

No one to my knowledge ever liked him more then Desean, like ever! However I do believe most fans (not myself as a supoorter) have come to realize that Maclin was not as much of a failure,  didn't sucked as much as they thought having to watch the 💩 show of "Go to"  WR's since he left. Not a single WR even the most Hater of Haters you'd take over Mac, in your right mind!! Flippin Sad!!!!!!!

Mathews 

Cooper

Austin

Gibson

Hollins

Johnson

Askins

Carter

Wallace

Tate 

Burnett 

Butler

Hightower 

JJAW 

Reagor

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

No one to my knowledge ever liked him more then Desean, like ever! However I do believe most fans (not myself as a supoorter) have come to realize that Maclin was not as much of a failure,  didn't sucked as much as they thought having to watch the 💩 show of "Go to"  WR's since he left. Not a single WR even the most Hater of Haters you'd take over Mac, in your right mind!! Flippin Sad!!!!!!!

Mathews 

Cooper

Austin

Gibson

Hollins

Johnson

Askins

Carter

Wallace

Tate 

Burnett 

Butler

Hightower 

JJAW 

Reagor

I agree, Maclin is DeAndre Hopkins next to the WR listed. But I do remember people liking him more than DeSean because he was more complete and more likeable.