Week 9 GDT: The Wentzylvania Tuddy Droppers (7-1) vs the Osweilier INT Throwers (3-4)

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

To early (practice,system,etc) for Ajayi right? Get him ready for Dallas after the bye?

I say let him rest and learn for two weeks then rotate in against Dallas. Pull out a new weapon in the division game to confuse them.

1 minute ago, Phire said:
5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

To early (practice,system,etc) for Ajayi right? Get him ready for Dallas after the bye?

I say let him rest and learn for two weeks then rotate in against Dallas. Pull out a new weapon in the division game to confuse them.

That has to be the plan especially given the short week after the physical and Denver's Run Defense.

Can't imagine they want to put Wentz in harm's way on a blitz pick up missed assignment? 

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

8-1 boys get ready. Aint no Trevor Siemian coming into Philly and beating us.

If Denver wins, it will be on the back of Von Miller and that Defense feasting with the occasional Sanders/Thomas sprinkled in. Remember who we have at CB, just saying.

8 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

our corners have held up so far... does darby come back this week?

I don't think we need him. Let Darby use next week's bye to kick it into another gear and be 100% for Dallas. Jones might be ready then too. 

The main concern is Denver's defense. Not worried about Siemian whatsoever. 

19 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This is absolutely a trap game. That defense is still quite good and we are by no means healthy. Need a solid performance all around to bring home a W.

I don't think any team takes Denver lightly. Defense is stingy. They give up less yards than we do on the ground and we've seen how dominate we've been. This is certainly a test for Carson and the offense. 

Last week had trap potential. If this game is a loss, it's because Denver dominated on defense. Not because of any mental or emotional letdown. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I don't think any team takes Denver lightly. Defense is stingy. They give up less yards than we do on the ground and we've seen how dominate we've been. This is certainly a test for Carson and the offense. 

Last week had trap potential. If this game is a loss, it's because Denver dominated on defense. Not because of any mental or emotional letdown. 

Yeah, I think this team is coached well enough to avoid a letdown game. The real test this game is can Big V block up the guys on that Denver DLine, and can Carson limit mistakes vs a very talented secondary.

Our D should feast.

Archived