Week 9 GDT: The Wentzylvania Tuddy Droppers (7-1) vs the Osweilier INT Throwers (3-4)

EaglesPeteC

Siemian may not be the starter, last thing we need to face is a QB change to spark that awful offense. Classic trap game. New QB opponent offense is rejuvenated. Our Def is making bye week plans. DougieP too eager to play with new toy he isn't ready to pass pro vs Denver, all types of pressure from Shane Ray/Von. WRs show they can't get open consistently. 

No major Injuries for the Eagles and I honestly don't care what the outcome is for the game, win or lose. Yes the Eagles should win but let's not act like the Broncos Defense is some push over that Wentz and the Offense will run rough shot over.

Being Healthy for Dal, Chi, Sea and LAR, NYG is more important IMO. 

33 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Osweiler is actually worse the Siemian so go for it. Man Paxton Lynch must be seriously trash if they aren't even considering playing him.

Eh if we were talking early in the season I might agree. 

Brock ain't good, but I think Siemian's confidence has plummeted. He's just playing really bad right now.

As for Lynch this is the latest out of Denver.

Some keys to this game:

• Stop the run and get up early so they are forced to pass more.
  • Capitalize on the errant passes cause there will be at least a couple interceptable passes.
  • Help out the tackles (mainly Vaitai) with chipping Von Miller.
  • Target Zach Ertz. They are giving up the 3rd most yards to TEs.
  • STAY HEALTHY!!!

Archived