Week 9 GDT: The Wentzylvania Tuddy Droppers (7-1) vs the Osweilier INT Throwers (3-4)

EaglesPeteC

15 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I'm continuing my trend of over arrogance into this week. No way this turgid group of 'football players' led by a Texans cast off can stop this steam train. Ajayi 120 yards and 2 scores. 

We are getting so cocky ?

I just had a thought that we might not lose 2 games in a row this entire year and I actually believe it could happen.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Some keys to this game:

• Stop the run and get up early so they are forced to pass more.
  • Capitalize on the errant passes cause there will be at least a couple interceptable passes.
  • Help out the tackles (mainly Vaitai) with chipping Von Miller.
  • Target Zach Ertz. They are giving up the 3rd most yards to TEs.
  • STAY HEALTHY!!!

Von plays LDE most of the time unless they move him to avoid Lane on the regular. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Von plays LDE most of the time unless they move him to avoid Lane on the regular. 

I know where he plays. I think they are going to try and exploit Vaitai with him.

I could be wrong though. Maybe they think Von has the best chance of any of their guys at beating Lane and one of their other pass rushers can beat Vaitai.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I wonder how many carries Jay will get this week. He already is probably our best pass blocking running back so i mean should be able to send him out there to pick up the blitz. 

I saw this on Twitter.

But, then there is also this.

Not sure how he can be almost last in efficiency, but then be in the top half for his grade.

I don't think Ajayi will be utilized much at all on 3rd down if he plays which there  is probably a decent shot of.

He needs to learn the playbook more to be trusted there.

I think we'll have a handful of run plays for him and he'll get on the field more on 3rd downs after the bye in Dallas.

He might get some handoffs but I think the reports he might play is mostly a mind game to get Denver to prepare for someone who might not play. If you intend to use Ajayi just keep quiet.

With that said Adrian Peterson got traded then started a mere few days later. 

Guess a lot depends on how quick he picks it up.

Archived