Week 12 GDT (Thanksgiving): Raiders (5-5) at Cowboys (7-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Cowboys

I don't think we're going to win unfortunately. Based on Carr's most recent press conference it sounds like the team is ready to pack it in on this season. After starting 3-0 we've lost 5 of the last 7 games and in those 5 losses our offense has scored 14, 9, 16, 14, and 13 points. CeeDee might play but even if he doesn't their offense will still put points on the board.

Cool to play on Thanksgiving. But, do you guys really think this team can bounce back on a short week? I'm just hoping they show up and aren't an embarrassment in front of a national tv audience. With that said however, Dallas is going to curb stomp the Raiders on national tv. It's going to be another embarrassing loss for Raider fans.

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

If they can't play with urgency in this one and rally around then this team is truly lost.

Watched the Olsen presser and he said he thinks they play with urgency on offense just not desperation. That’s our problem every game should be played with desperation. Carrs game is live for the next play, next series next game.

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I don't think we're going to win unfortunately. Based on Carr's most recent press conference it sounds like the team is ready to pack it in on this season. After starting 3-0 we've lost 5 of the last 7 games and in those 5 losses our offense has scored 14, 9, 16, 14, and 13 points. CeeDee might play but even if he doesn't their offense will still put points on the board.

Yea having dinner at the in-laws who are huge cowboy fans 🤦🏽‍♂️ Not a good recipe. Might havta take my plate and leave 

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Cool to play on Thanksgiving. But, do you guys really think this team can bounce back on a short week? I'm just hoping they show up and aren't an embarrassment in front of a national tv audience. With that said however, Dallas is going to curb stomp the Raiders on national tv. It's going to be another embarrassing loss for Raider fans.

If they get punched in their unpatched eye by the Cowboys without their 2 top WRs, I hope Mark Davis see what Kellen Moore can bring to the table.