Week 12 GDT (Thanksgiving): Raiders (5-5) at Cowboys (7-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Cowboys

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Our game was the most watched regular season game in over 30 years! Both teams played hard and put on a show. Could have done without the refs trying to steal the show though; as that game all broke the all-time NFL records for offensive production + penalties. 

It was a hugely entertaining game for sure, both sides played well in parts but then both had some really bad penalties. That kid Micah Parsons is some player for you guys, he's going to be one to watch out for for the next decade for sure!

I do always enjoy watching the Cowboys play 😀

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Our game was the most watched regular season game in over 30 years! Both teams played hard and put on a show. Could have done without the refs trying to steal the show though; as that game all broke the all-time NFL records for offensive production + penalties. 

Micah Parsons is a monster, I wish we had him.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

rxvnccaqg2281.jpg?width=354&auto=webp&s=

I think I am in love. I knew Carr was dreamy with those shadowy eyes, but then I learned he was named after the Cowboys.... Thats when full lust kicked in. 

After reading this, I am in love. Cmon Vegas, win the West!

We will trade you Carr for Dak. Funny enough Dallas didn't even want Dak, y'all wanted Connor Cook but we traded up to land him. Had we taken Dak instead we may have won the Super Bowl in 2016.

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We will trade you Carr for Dak.

Hell no

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Funny enough Dallas didn't even want Dak, y'all wanted Connor Cook but we traded up to land him. Had we taken Dak instead we may have won the Super Bowl in 2016.

Yup. Dallas also tried to get Paxton Lynch but the Broncos traded up to grab him. Funnily enough - the Broncos are also the reason we go Micah Parsons. I guess its karma for how they steam roll us every time we play.