The factory of sadness is on the road @ Baltimore GDT Week 12.

Kiwibrown

Who wins the North  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who wins the north

2. 2. How do we win the game

• Baker throws for 400 yards
    • Chubb runs for 200 yards and 4 tds
    • defense makes plays
    • Lamar keeps making water dukes
    • all of the above
    • horny gives Lamar a love infection
    • Kiwi
  3. 3. Browns At Baltimore who ya got

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Agreed and the plan is still give Baker year 5 with some actual weapons out there and then judge what he can do. He was on his own out there and tbh this group of weapons outside of RB is outrageous. Healthy season with some help out there. This isn’t complicated. 

Be careful, pretty soon you'll be accused of being a part of a Baker cult.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

Be careful, pretty soon you'll be accused of being a part of a Baker cult.

Ha, yeah, I mean tbh I’ll call any one of our guys out when they’re part of the problem and try to be rational. But people lose credibility in their viewpoints when they make ridiculous, untimely assertions. Baker’s on his own. My belief is you will only know next year what you have, maybe it’s good, maybe it’s not good enough, I don’t know, but he’s not getting adequate help right now to even make a real judgment on. It sucks bc it’s year 4 but it is what it is. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Stef's play calling lately has been bad, but he's limited in what he can do. When your receivers can't win basic 1v1 matchups, you're kind of screwed. However, he definitely went away from the running game way too much today.

This is true too, it’s hard to scheme around subpar talent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It’s not what it use to be as an Injury and he is a lineman, his career aint over

I mena I hope so, but movement skills are massive for a tackle, maybe he is  a viable guard now. But he wont be the same player and he isnt exactly a top 10 pass blocking RT

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Ha, yeah, I mean tbh I’ll call any one of our guys out when they’re part of the problem and try to be rational. But people lose credibility in their viewpoints when they make ridiculous, untimely assertions. Baker’s on his own. My belief is you will only know next year what you have, maybe it’s good, maybe it’s not good enough, I don’t know, but he’s not getting adequate help right now to even make a real judgment on. It sucks bc it’s year 4 but it is what it is. 

And maybe not even then.

Maybe he plays well, not great, but well, and we win more and such and you consider tagging him and seeing what year 6 looks like.

If he blows next year, you move on.

The only thing I’ll say in support of Baker is I’ve watched this team try and fail for 20 years to find a QB and he’s far and away been the best of the bunch.  Does that mean you stuck with him just because he’s better than garbage?  Not at all. It does mean that the grass isn’t always greener and the next guy has a pretty decent chance of being worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And maybe not even then.

Maybe he plays well, not great, but well, and we win more and such and you consider tagging him and seeing what year 6 looks like.

If he blows next year, you move on.

The only thing I’ll say in support of Baker is I’ve watched this team try and fail for 20 years to find a QB and he’s far and away been the best of the bunch.  Does that mean you stuck with him just because he’s better than garbage?  Not at all. It does mean that the grass isn’t always greener and the next guy has a pretty decent chance of being worse.

If an obvious better option presents itself you take it. It’s the most important position. Beyond that, correct, the position especially in Cleveland is a game of Russian roulette and we’ve seen too much promise to throw in the towel without certainty of a low development plateau.

• Like 1