The factory of sadness is on the road @ Baltimore GDT Week 12.

Kiwibrown

Who wins the North  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who wins the north

2. 2. How do we win the game

• Baker throws for 400 yards
    • Chubb runs for 200 yards and 4 tds
    • defense makes plays
    • Lamar keeps making water dukes
    • all of the above
    • horny gives Lamar a love infection
    • Kiwi
  3. 3. Browns At Baltimore who ya got

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

is this a thing now?  Is every helicopter parent with a FB page gonna be the downfall of a locker room?

I doubt it.

This is just the loud and out in public opinions. It could be even worse in private.

Kareem Hunts Dad is just saying what we all say here.

3 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Loving this team and spending my time watching it is slowly killing me and I'm running out of patience. 

Me in 2005: “I’m running out of patience.”

Me at the start of 2021: This is the year

d1009521056199e43e58617481dc8b5b.gif

Me at the end of 2036: I’m running out of patience. 

• Like 3

Just now, candyman93 said:

This is just the loud and out in public opinions. It could be even worse in private.

Kareem Hunts Dad is just saying what we all say here.

And Kareem or whoever else may not even agree. 

A parent thinking it’s some other kid’s fault is a tale as old as organized sports.

It’s a popcorn fart, a nothing.

And honestly, unless they literally can’t call a large portion of the offense because of the injuries, it’s irrelevant.

Keenum isn’t better than the version of Baker we saw tonight.

Keenum moves better at the moment outside the pocket for boots and what not. Also makes the Ravens unprepared 

I think it’s a locker room issue if helicopter dads are speaking out like this. You know father and son talk. There’s obvious locker room tension. Ironic though when it’s the dad of a guy that can’t catch a pass and a dad of a guy that’s been on IR all year. Wake me up when a contributor or his pops says something. Seeing as how that only applies to Nick Chubb, let’s move on from this nothing burger.

And honestly, unless they literally can’t call a large portion of the offense because of the injuries, it’s irrelevant.

I definitely feel like we've been calling less roll outs and having Baker move within and out of the pocket as much lately.

Agreed Keenum isn't better, but just for the sake of Baker's health it might have been a good idea to play Keenum the past couple of weeks just to give Baker a rest for a few weeks.

There is a HUGE disconnect on the whole offensive side, there is zero energy or cohesiveness on that side of the ball. They arent locked in, no one is going all out except Hunt, its definitely Factions on offense

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

But he trust Johnson to take his 1st snaps during the final drive...

I’m not saying it was right, but neither had done anything all game.

Johnson has produced as well as either of them when given an opportunity.

I’m not saying I’d have done it, but idk… not a big deal imo.

And iirc Stump is who manages RB’s snaps, not Stefanski.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think it’s a locker room issue if helicopter dads are speaking out like this. You know father and son talk. There’s obvious locker room tension. Ironic though when it’s the dad of a guy that can’t catch a pass and a dad of a guy that’s been on IR all year. Wake me up when a contributor or his pops says something. Seeing as how that only applies to Nick Chubb, let’s move on from this nothing burger.

Father and son definitely talk, but they don’t necessarily have to agree.

If you don’t believe me I’ll record thanksgiving dinner next year when some political topic comes up lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There is a HUGE disconnect on the whole offensive side, there is zero energy or cohesiveness on that side of the ball. They arent locked in, no one is going all out except Hunt, its definitely Factions on offense

I agree with a lot of that.

I guess to play devil’s advocate, we’ve had some injuries/lack of cohesiveness at both tackles spots most of the season.

We’ve had 3 guys get significant carries at different times.

WR has been a dumpster fire.

Hard to get into a rhythm when you’re trotting out a different lineup every week.

No excuse for how bad it’s been though.