The factory of sadness is on the road @ Baltimore GDT Week 12.

Who wins the North  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who wins the north

2. 2. How do we win the game

• Baker throws for 400 yards
    • Chubb runs for 200 yards and 4 tds
    • defense makes plays
    • Lamar keeps making water dukes
    • all of the above
    • horny gives Lamar a love infection
    • Kiwi
  3. 3. Browns At Baltimore who ya got

7 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

On a side note, we have some DAMN good football players on defense

If we can get another good LB, a true FS, and to get Woods to consistently call a good game then our defense could be very, very good.

• Like 1

I’m still optimistic long term. Joe Woods impressed me, but he needs a true MIKE. Give him a true vocal leader that’s an elite athlete. The NFL has devalued that position, so we can get a steal.

He doesn’t need somebody to Bobby Wagner, but somebody close to JOK. Give him a bigger version of JOK and we will have the #1 defense in the NFL next year.

The offense? I have nothing positive to say about them. We’re the NFL equivalent of LSU (without the WR talent they had).

Edited by candyman93
6 hours ago, DawgX said:

If we can get another good LB, a true FS, and to get Woods to consistently call a good game then our defense could be very, very good.

I think we have that true FS in delpit. Feel like they are coddling him this year because of the Injury. Maybe next year they unleash him when they let that bum Harrison walk

40 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m still optimistic long term. Joe Woods impressed me, but he needs a true MIKE. Give him a true vocal leader that’s an elite athlete. The NFL has devalued that position, so we can get a steal.

He doesn’t need somebody to Bobby Wagner, but somebody close to JOK. Give him a bigger version of JOK and we will have the #1 defense in the NFL next year.

The offense? I have nothing positive to say about them. We’re the NFL equivalent of LSU (without the WR talent they had).

Walker is really not good.

He’s undersized and gets washed on inside runs and often looks a step or two slow in space.  It’s not hard to see why he was available and cheap.

He reminds me of D’Qwell Jackson at times where he makes a lot of volume tackles but they’re all down the field and/or cleaning up a play someone else initially made.

We need another dude like JOK who not only has the ability to get to the ball carrier with his legs, but also the tackling ability to drop them once he does get there.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Walker is really not good.

He’s undersized and gets washed on inside runs and often looks a step or two slow in space.  It’s not hard to see why he was available and cheap.

He reminds me of D’Qwell Jackson at times where he makes a lot of volume tackles but they’re all down the field and/or cleaning up a play someone else initially made.

We need another dude like JOK who not only has the ability to get to the ball carrier with his legs, but also the tackling ability to drop them once he does get there.

Walker would be nice, if he wasn’t our starting Mike. He be great Depth.

depends on where they are picking, they might be in position to grab the best LB. Devin Lloyd out of Utah would love great next to JOK. 

• Like 2
Just now, buno67 said:

Walker would be nice, if he wasn’t our starting Mike. He be great Depth.

depends on where they are picking, they might be in position to grab the best LB. Devin Lloyd out of Utah would love great next to JOK. 

You’re both right.

Very excited about the team long term. Berry has done a great job finding defensive talent in the last 2 drafts: Delpit, JOK, and Newsome (who’s going to be a monster). Then adding guys like McDowell and Clowney.

Unfortunately, I can’t  say the same for the offense.

This is one of the most undisciplined teams I have seen from the browns in awhile, especially coming from a coaching staff where this stuff isn’t suppose to happen. I understand if Greg Williams was our HC but not when it’s suppose to be Stef, ultra professional and getting to a point.

we freaking trot out 12 men on defense two plays in a row, when the refs blew a play dead. We get a flag for having 10 freaking men on a kick return unit. We have illegal formations by WRs.

I thought Stef was suppose to be about the small details. Watching every thing making sure all the Is and Ts were cross. I could maybe see it, if he was being a mad scientist with the plays and he is just coming up with crazy offensive concepts every week and is just over looking this stuff but lets not fool ourselves. This is a vanilla and plain offense. Don’t think I have seen any wrinkles added to this scheme from last year, so it seems Blatantly over looking this crap and assuming it will work it’s self out on game days, which isn’t happening  

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You’re both right.

Very excited about the team long term. Berry has done a great job finding defensive talent in the last 2 drafts: Delpit, JOK, and Newsome (who’s going to be a monster). Then adding guys like McDowell and Clowney.

Unfortunately, I can’t  say the same for the offense.

He could be doing fine offensively, I’m just starting to really question our offensive coaches outside of the OL coach.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

This is one of the most undisciplined teams I have seen from the browns in awhile, especially coming from a coaching staff where this stuff isn’t suppose to happen. I understand if Greg Williams was our HC but not when it’s suppose to be Stef, ultra professional and getting to a point.

we freaking trot out 12 men on defense two plays in a row, when the refs blew a play dead. We get a flag for having 10 freaking men on a kick return unit. We have illegal formations by WRs.

Stuff like that I have a hard time putting on coaches.  Like, they didn’t draw up the play incorrectly (one would assume), it’s up to the players to get lined up.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I thought Stef was suppose to be about the small details. Watching every thing making sure all the Is and Ts were cross. I could maybe see it, if he was being a mad scientist with the plays and he is just coming up with crazy offensive concepts every week and is just over looking this stuff but lets not fool ourselves. This is a vanilla and plain offense. Don’t think I have seen any wrinkles added to this scheme from last year, so it seems Blatantly over looking this crap and assuming it will work it’s self out on game days, which isn’t happening  

yeah with this type of approach you really need to play sound football.  We don’t have the type of playmakers who are gonna overcome 3rd and 12 or whatever.

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

He could be doing fine offensively, I’m just starting to really question our offensive coaches outside of the OL coach.

This imo goes back to having one man doing two jobs.  I know some dudes can do it, but it’s absolutely making things harder.

Stefanski needs to let AVP take over, run the same scheme, etc., but call the plays and Stefanski needs to take a more holistic approach to the team.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Austin Hooper needs cut after June. I’d get rid of Jarvis Landry because he can only get open if you scheme him open. I like Njoku, but he’s inconsistent.

Clean house with the skill position guys.

Yep, time to start trimming the fat.

Njoku, Hooper, OBJ, Landry and Higgins have accounted for like 50-52 ish million against the cap and we’re getting minimal production from these guys.  And I’m not talking about just statistical, I mean, when the ball is thrown their way the consistently do the minimum with what they’re given.