The factory of sadness is on the road @ Baltimore GDT Week 12.

Kiwibrown

Who wins the North  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who wins the north

2. 2. How do we win the game

• Baker throws for 400 yards
    • Chubb runs for 200 yards and 4 tds
    • defense makes plays
    • Lamar keeps making water dukes
    • all of the above
    • horny gives Lamar a love infection
    • Kiwi
  3. 3. Browns At Baltimore who ya got

7 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

We need social services to do a wellness check on MWil.

It’s a defensive mechanism. Bad expectations>>>>No expectations>>>>>expectations because then there’s no heartbreak.

I’m excited for a beat down tonight. I may just watch The Killing Fields to get in the right mindset for tonight’s game.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s a defensive mechanism. Bad expectations>>>>No expectations>>>>>expectations because then there’s no heartbreak.

I’m excited for a beat down tonight. I may just watch The Killing Fields to get in the right mindset for tonight’s game.

I hear you for sure. Losing with no expectations is one thing. This is like 2019 again, probably worse.

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You don't think we can run on them or you don't think the coaching will have us run?

Obviously we have a lot to prove defensively but if we are successful running and limit possessions it should at least keep it close and not result in a shootout.

37 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You don't think we can run on them or you don't think the coaching will have us run?

Obviously we have a lot to prove defensively but if we are successful running and limit possessions it should at least keep it close and not result in a shootout.

Baltimore will stack the box to take away the run and blitz all game daring Baker to beat us and he won’t be able to, all while Woods lays another egg against Lamar. 38 to 9 feels right 

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Baltimore will stack the box to take away the run and blitz all game daring Baker to beat us and he won’t be able to, all while Woods lays another egg against Lamar. 38 to 9 feels right 

If you stack the box it does set up long runs if you get good blocking up front. We will have to rely on our tight ends to pick up a guy but that's what they are paid for. It isn't like stacking the box automatically stops a running game. We may not be able to gash for 7 yards per play but we can grind out 3, 4, 1, 59. Just have to stay committed. Screen Hunt occasionally to keep them honest. Use playaction.

If we let the opposition determine our game plan like we have a lot this year that's our own stupidity.

Good lord.  How in the hell did we get the results we did during our first matchups with the Bengals and Steelers.  We took our lumps against the Cards and the Pats, but there is no way that we should have lost to this Pittsburgh club.  If we miss out on the playoffs, it won't be because of us dropping a tough matchip with the Chargers, a game we probably should have won against KC, or the two other games I mentioned, it'll be because we dropped a game we should have won to a sub-par Steelers squad.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm having a great deal of fun watching the black and yellow floundering, but 

Missed Opportunity GIF

passed right on by a few weeks ago.

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Good lord.  How in the hell did we get the results we did during our first matchups with the Bengals and Steelers.  We took our lumps against the Cards and the Pats, but there is no way that we should have lost to this Pittsburgh club.  If we miss out on the playoffs, it won't be because of us dropping a tough matchip with the Chargers, a game we probably should have won against KC, or the two other games I mentioned, it'll be because we dropped a game we should have won to a sub-par Steelers squad.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm having a great deal of fun watching the black and yellow floundering, but 

Missed Opportunity GIF

passed right on by a few weeks ago.

For better or worse it depends on if our offensive and defensive lines want to show up or not.

Money talks and the front office has showed the identity of this team is the run game and winning in the trenches.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

Interesting split between the picks of the staffs at the Akron Beacon Journal and Dawg by Nature:

The ABJ staff sounds like TeHDruiD, and the DBN staff sounds like MWil23 with a little less pessimism.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cleveland-browns-baltimore-ravens-staff-110440426.html

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2021/11/28/22805674/browns-vs-ravens-nfl-week-12-preview-and-prediction

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Interesting split between the picks of the staffs at the Akron Beacon Journal and Dawg by Nature:

The ABJ staff sounds like TeHDruiD, and the DBN staff sounds like MWil23 with a little less pessimism.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cleveland-browns-baltimore-ravens-staff-110440426.html

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2021/11/28/22805674/browns-vs-ravens-nfl-week-12-preview-and-prediction

Cincinnati is better than Baltimore 

and we stomped them